Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think a male leader should be manly. Not effete, elite and soft/thin-skinned. Do macho men tweet? When do they have time?

I think a male leader should be manly. Not effete, elite and soft/thin-skinned. Do macho men tweet? When do they have time?

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

Tweeting is macho, when you do it the way Trump does
      December 1, 2017 8:26 AM MST

It is? Don't only twits tweet JakobA? Is a twit manly? Or is he rather girlymanly? I don't tweet so I don't what it requires in those who do. Do you? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 1, 2017 10:03 AM MST

That's sexist.
      December 1, 2017 8:46 AM MST

It's hard to find two people who agree on what "manly" means. The most common interpretation is "lousy manners and big enough to clobber anybody who complains".
      December 1, 2017 10:31 AM MST

Real manly men don't tweet...they are too busy putting their hands on women.
      December 1, 2017 10:40 AM MST

• That's not a fair assessment of men on twitter. I'm following one the manliest men in the world there :/   Actually,  just checked ... he hasn't posted in over a year. I guess he's dead then.

December 1, 2017 10:01 PM MST

Well, at least you haven't stereotyped either extreme. 

[Insert eye-roll here.]

December 1, 2017 10:32 PM MST

•   December 1, 2017 10:35 PM MST

• Yeah like Teddy Roosevelt.   Boxing on WH lawn, carrying a big stick he'll beat you with, going on African hunts and to Spain for bull running.   Charging the hill into war with a team of gatling guns.   Now that man knew how to kick @$$ and take names.
      December 1, 2017 10:43 PM MST

The idea that it is somehow manly to meekly take criticism without response, is nonsense. That's what a little b*tch does.

The reason the left hate Trump's tweeting is because it's a form of communication they don't control. It circumvents the controlled mainstream media and allows him to reach a mass audience directly. It allows him to set the talking points and force the media to respond to him.

The left knows it can't win a fight with us. It's too weak and it knows it. So it always seeks to win by default. In true Orwellian fashion it tries to convince its enemies that it's weak to fight and strong to meekly accept domination. No. It's not going to work. We're going to crush the left and there is nothing they can do about it. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 2, 2017 10:57 AM MST
      December 2, 2017 12:49 AM MST

Ur cute when U come over all Manly like this ;-))
      December 2, 2017 1:00 AM MST

• He sounds like a little B**** in his tweets.  Seriously, he acts and sounds just like one of those ratchet a** B***eson Maury Povich getting all emotional and being  like  ":ph no you didn't"..
      December 2, 2017 1:16 AM MST