Discussion » Questions » answerMug » What is the Benedict Arnold issue that keeps our JA so busy and conundrumed? Why do they come back and hide if they quit?

What is the Benedict Arnold issue that keeps our JA so busy and conundrumed? Why do they come back and hide if they quit?

Posted - December 3, 2017

Responses

Benedict Arnold does not keep me busy. With the exception of one person who changed his name to Benedict Arnold (Yeah, I saw that, you sneaky person, you lol), those who have left can no longer access their account under the name. They have to make new accounts. 
      December 3, 2017 1:41 PM MST

I must have misunderstood.  But while I have you here, that is why I thought you would have super high points accumulated because you always answer everyone who asks questions about you or the Mug which is an ongoing event here.
      December 3, 2017 1:43 PM MST

• It has nothing to do with quitting. I just wanted more presence on the leaderboard without having to do anything.
      December 3, 2017 1:45 PM MST

Dude that is so funny because I NEVER even thought of you in this Benedict context.

I never thought you were someone who quit.  LOL
      December 3, 2017 1:49 PM MST

• JA brought it up though.
      December 3, 2017 1:52 PM MST

I know I know but its so funny that I don't even notice that is your name anymore.  I just know it is you.  I don't think about it.  (good name pick though)
      December 3, 2017 5:05 PM MST

I didn't think JA was very quandryed about it.
      December 3, 2017 1:43 PM MST

I misread what she said to me before.  It happens.  Especially with she and I or Carbon and I.  Sometimes I have to slow down. 
      December 3, 2017 1:50 PM MST