Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Legal » " A president cannot be guilty of committing obstruction of justice". Sez who? A Donald John lawyer? Sez you too?

" A president cannot be guilty of committing obstruction of justice". Sez who? A Donald John lawyer? Sez you too?

Posted - December 4, 2017

Responses

John Dowd said it, as heported here: Trump lawyer offers new defense of tweet: president 'cannot obstruct justice'
    John Dowd have been on Trumps legal team since early 2017

The post have a good article about ‘Presidential obstruction of justice’
      December 4, 2017 8:13 AM MST

Dowd? The jacka** who, with another lawyer, were discussing the case outside at a restaurant within earshot of a reporter? That Dowd? Wow. Bottom of the barrel but then the good lawyers refuse to work with Trump so he is left with the dregs. Thank you for your reply JakobA and Happy Tuesday. Whatever the Dowdy one says a prez can be IMPEACHED for it if not convicted OF it. I'll read the article.  Thanks.
      December 5, 2017 6:36 AM MST

So why in Hell did Nixon resign?
      December 5, 2017 5:28 AM MST

Dam* good question kiddoo! I wonder if the  eagerbeaverdumbheadlawyer who spouted that out can answer THAT question? I doubt it. He, like his puppetmaster the evil Donald John, are very good at telling HUMONGOUS lies. The more HUMONGOUSLY absurd the lie the more the gullible tend to embrace it. SIGH. It's gonna be interesting to see which side wins.  The idiot evildoers or the sane good acts doers? Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2017 6:25 AM MST
      December 5, 2017 6:24 AM MST