Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Reason 3 why Trump is Crazy and should not be President. He attacked Khizz and Ghazala Khan (see below)

Reason 3 why Trump is Crazy and should not be President. He attacked Khizz and Ghazala Khan (see below)

Gold STAR awarded.  He juxtaposed there names with the phrase Radical Islamic Terrorists.

PIG man.

Posted - December 4, 2017

Responses

And? Of course it was terrible, but it was almost a year and a half ago, and you posting this cannot change the election or the reality of him being president. So what's your point?
      December 4, 2017 1:06 PM MST

Mr. Bee, I see your point, as usual respect it, and this time go as far as to agree; but when you follow up on the admission that something was terrible with a sort of "so what?" people can easily take it for a lack of emotional understanding and, of course, in general connect such an attitude to support of Trump. This post was edited by Danilo_G at December 4, 2017 1:15 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 1:14 PM MST

But I wasn't saying "so what?", nor did I support Trump. I was just saying that it's (obviously) old news and questioning the value of rehashing it.
      December 4, 2017 1:26 PM MST

BECAUSE STU, you don't see anything at all.

This is a list of 176 atrocities committed within the past year or so.

It adds up.  Especially in light of the fact that if ANYONE else committed this stuff, they would be ousted, jailed and reviled.

Well, he is reviled.  But he is getting away with it.

OVER AND OVER.  That is why I keep bringing it up.  This is a psychopath   and I am SO SORRY you are so put out about it.

December 4, 2017 1:36 PM MST

Are you kidding? I see everything you see. Why do you think you see anything that other folks don't? But why do you think that raving about it will change anything?
      December 4, 2017 3:06 PM MST

I beg to differ.  I don't think you are seeing anything I see.

You dismiss the facts like they are too bothersome for someone like you who is above RAVING.

I think when I answer, I am hardly raving.  That is your way of being dismissive and putting me down. 

I am not raving.  That is Trump speech for shutting someone up who is saying unpleasant things.  You know, like your getting all bored because Trump committed an atrocity that was two years old. Some people go to prison for life. Two years is nothing.  Two years is yesterday.  And yesterday is affecting the fact that he is getting away with more and more garbage simply because most of us cannot keep track of it all.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 4, 2017 3:37 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 3:36 PM MST

OK, so you're not raving. But what are you accomplishing?
      December 4, 2017 4:25 PM MST

Excuse me?  What are YOU accomplishing?  HUH?

I am talking.  I am telling the site about Trump.  That is all I am doing. 

Do you think I am trying to lead the NEW WORLD ORDER?

Who the heck accomplishes ANYTHING on a social website?
      December 4, 2017 4:27 PM MST

I get it. You think others on the site don't know anything about President Trump unless you tell us. Never mind the info we get from Fox News, CNBC, CNN, MSNBC et al. That's the only logical explanation.
      December 4, 2017 11:19 PM MST

Dan, he says this about anything I say.  This is his way of saying he thinks I am going on and on about Trump for no reason. 

Like everything is fine in the White House if we just don't get all worked up and silly about it.

Is he living in an alternate universe?
      December 4, 2017 1:34 PM MST

You need to stop saying the same thing and passing it off as some lofty intellectual remark.

You keep saying the same old garbage.  WHO CARES IF IT WAS 12 years ago???

Are you losing your mind?
      December 4, 2017 1:32 PM MST

I never said that everything is fine, but what do you accomplish by going on and on as you do? Has it changed anything? I guess you just feel the need to vent.
      December 4, 2017 1:43 PM MST

Who says I asked YOU?  I heard you. 

Talk to someone else okay?  We are done here.

You don't get it. 
      December 4, 2017 2:12 PM MST

I get it, it's not that complicated. You hate Trump (as many folks do ~ you don't have a monopoly on that) and you constantly feel the need to vent about it, but there are only so many things to say and so many ways to say them. You've said nothing to indicate that there's any more to it than that.
      December 4, 2017 2:21 PM MST

The Khans entered the political arena and attacked Trump viciously. As soon as they did that, they became a legitimate target.

Just because they lost their son doesn't make them immune from criticism. No one is immune from criticism. They used their grief as a shield in a disgusting manner. 

What did the Khans's expect? If you become a democratic operative, we're going to destroy you. This is a war, not a game.

It doesn't matter that some Muslims are of good character, a president's duty is do what is they general interest of the nation. Islam is a threat to western civilization and immigration controls are essential to maintain our cultural dominance.
    This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 5, 2017 3:47 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 1:59 PM MST

1.  No they did not. Lies.
    2.  As far as I know, Democrats make up a majority of this country.

4.  Trump is out of control

5.  Trump is a hater.  Like people who worship  Hitler tried to push people around and dominate.  That really doesn't work when you have 8 billion people on this earth to work with and cooperate with.  This is not DONALD's HOUSE.  This is the WHITE HOUSE. 

We are not here to DOMINATE anything.  We are here to cooperate.  We are here to make a planet for our children where they can walk around and not get disgusted by a different color skin or by someone's financial status. 

We are here to LOVE people.  Not fight with them. 

I write these questions to get clarity.  This post was edited by my2cents at December 4, 2017 2:21 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 2:06 PM MST

There is nothing to been gained by cooperating with inferior cultures. Islam a primitive culture at least a 1000 years behind us in development. It violates EVERY liberal principle. It's the most bigoted philosophy on earth.

The left selectively enforces its principles. Something is only a sin when a conservative does it. A Christian being homophobic is just pure bigotry but the Muslims can throw gays off buildings and the left ignores it. A conservative makes a sexist remark and there is hell to pay, but the most sexist culture on the planet is just fine. You don't love anything. You just hate conservatives.  This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 5, 2017 3:48 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 2:36 PM MST

I cannot answer you because MY 2 Cents is getting on MY case.
    This is why Old School left here.

You can say anything you want.  I am gagged.
      December 4, 2017 2:42 PM MST

I read what you said before My2Cents edited it. The only reason you get gagged is because you refer to me directly. This site demands that we express our contempt for each other in passive aggressive general terms. Just say "the right" or "conservatives" instead of "you".

I'm not hateful. The left is just weak and unprincipled and willing to ally itself with anyone to defeat the right, even radical Islamic scum.

December 4, 2017 2:53 PM MST

If you managed to speak like this all the time, we would do fine. 

But you don't.  So, I think we should just leave one another alone. 
      December 4, 2017 2:54 PM MST

So be it.
      December 4, 2017 2:56 PM MST

There are plenty of things to legitimately say about President Trump, but sorry, comparing him to Hitler is not one of them. He's not proposing to systematically exterminate millions of "undesirable" people.
      December 4, 2017 2:57 PM MST

Hitler was better. He was smarter.  Not much.  BUT.   That is the only difference.  Hitler had the gag off completely.  He didn't swing back and forth when he got caught.  That is what Trump's dream is.

You know, it is amazing?  Trump bragged about having all of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

I'm sure you are going to say something like OH HE JUST WANTED TO READ IT, NO CRIME THERE.

No, he just wanted to USE  it.  He has and he is.

He's a liar.  Not a little one.  A HUGE ONE

He blatantly lied about Thousands of refugee terrorists from Syria being secretly admitted to this country.   He lied about ISIS making millions per week selling Libyan oil.

He lied about the Chicago police urgently asking him to cancel a rally, then lied that the Chicago police told him tough tactics solve crime in Chicago. 

He said Japan should have nuclear weapons and denied that.  I mean he is psycho.  I have about 3 pages of this and some of it dates back to 2 years ago.  Since WHEN is 2 years ago a long time when it is the President?  We are still talking about Clinton and Monica.  Now Clinton was a jerk for that but he was no TRUMP. 

December 4, 2017 3:28 PM MST