Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The DESTROYER is at again. In Utah he's gonna roll back protection for Bears Ears/Grand Staircase Escalante! Are you PRO/CON the CON MAN?

The DESTROYER is at again. In Utah he's gonna roll back protection for Bears Ears/Grand Staircase Escalante! Are you PRO/CON the CON MAN?

Five tribes plan to sue him. He ain't a builder. He is a destructor! Don'tcha just LOVE the guy? So do you approve of how your destructor is spending his time? Just wait. He will come to your state and destruct as much as tiny little hands can get hold of. He is good at one thing at least. Destroying.

Posted - December 4, 2017

Responses

What in the world does this mean?  WHAT?
      December 4, 2017 2:17 PM MST

Could he be buying a stairway to heaven?
      December 5, 2017 12:46 AM MST

These are protected lands Sharon. Lands that other presidents including Obama set aside for people to enjoy. What Trump is doing is eliminating protections so folks can go in and make money fracking or cutting down trees or building apartment complexes or digging for coal or oil or whatever folks want. I read that he will unprotect something like 90% of these set-aside national treasures in Utah.  Five tribes plan to sue him for the rape of their lands via presidential decree.Thank you for your question. This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2017 3:32 AM MST
      December 5, 2017 3:23 AM MST

All 'Bozo' can see are dollar signs - and he'll do anything to get them into his pocket.  If there were a dime embedded in a glacier, he'd melt the entire thing down just to get it ("just look at how many jobs I created to melt this worthless ice").   He doesn't care about the nation or its citizens, his only concern is about increasing his portfolio - just like his cronies.

Why is he opening up these lands?  To save money?  No.  It's because there's coal there.  That's right, coal!  Mr. 'Dump' seems to be stuck in the 1920's.  How does he put it.... "Coal is our nation's future.  More coal mines equal more jobs."  Delusional!

What's he going to say next...

"There's a big pothole in Arizona.  Humongous hole.  By filling it in we will create lots of jobs ... and make our borders safer".

"There's oil in the oceans.  Lots of oil.  Huge amounts of oil.  You wouldn't believe how much oil.  We're gonna to drain all that useless water so we can get to it."

December 4, 2017 2:54 PM MST

This reply is so SPOT ON! I thought of the GRAND CANYON too when I read about his latest destructive adventure and I see a lot of fracking going on as well as huge apartment complexes and palatial estates. Let them tear down or fill up the dam* hole with commerce, progress, money-making for the greedy. SIGH. The evil monster jacka** spends a lot of time taking away things that we value. Thank you for your reply shuhak and Happy Tuesday! 
      December 5, 2017 3:21 AM MST