Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Language » What would happen to Karen Pence (Mike's wife) if it were found that she thinks Trump is disgusting, vile, reprehensible?

What would happen to Karen Pence (Mike's wife) if it were found that she thinks Trump is disgusting, vile, reprehensible?

Would Trump force Pence to divorce her or quit? Ultamatim him? I mean that means she thinks The Donald John is an awful person and we know he doesn't tolerate anyone who says such stuff. IF SHE DID SAY SUCH STUFF and it leaked. What do you think her punishment would be/should be?

Posted - December 5, 2017

Responses

The same punishment as anyone else gets that even thinks to Dump on the Trump.

Do you think Pence's wife is immune? 

Knowing Pence?  He would side with Trump.

Shut that beotch up and slap the sane back into her.

December 5, 2017 11:59 AM MST

I wonder about that Sharon.. I heard something that I hadn't heard before. Whether it's true or not I do not know.  Allegedly after the "Access Hollywood" Tape was played Pence prepared to take over as prez. He had a team in place purportedly to do that.I think he will do/say/be anything to get that job including throwing his wife under the bus. Thank you for your reply and the grim graphic and even worser words. A tribute to a man without a conscience. Why are there so many of them in D.C.? Inquiring minds wanna know!
      December 6, 2017 3:02 AM MST

Given that her daughter is a vampire, I doubt she finds anything disgusting.
      December 5, 2017 3:12 PM MST

Mysterious bit of info there. To what does that allude/pertain m'dear? I've not read or seen diddly about the veep's daughter dearest. Or is this just another WHAT IF piggy backing on the coattails of my WHAT IF? Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 6, 2017 3:05 AM MST

She's a vampire. No reflection.
      December 7, 2017 2:01 PM MST

Merci. Happy Friday to thee.
      December 8, 2017 4:57 AM MST

I saw that, too, but when I read further, she said it in 2016 when they were still campaigning.  Seems as though it caused a bit of a rift between Trump and Pence, but they apparently smoothed it over.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      December 5, 2017 6:39 PM MST

I wonder.  Tillerson called the Donald John a MORON. Another person called him an IDIOT. I bet the Donald John is planning a terrible revenge on them. I wonder if he could forgive/forget or just pretend/lie biding his time until the attack back on Pence could be most valuable? Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 6, 2017 3:08 AM MST

The revenge will be to fire them.  No, he doesn't forgive or forget and my guess is that his all-of-a-sudden sympathy for Michael Flynn is in the hope that Flynn won't rat him out more than he has already.
      December 6, 2017 2:14 PM MST

I think what's at stake is Mike Flynn's son's fiuture jeopardy who apparently was intimately involved in papa's business. Trump doesn't have a chance. What's done is done and probably Flynn has ALREADY spilled his guts because he had to tell them what he had available before he was given immunity or whatever deal he was given. I mean who wouldn't put his/her own flesh and blood first? So we shall see how this all plays out. I think the "Jerusalem" issue was brought up specifically to divert/deflect the attention on all the trouble doofus don sees ahead.  I don't think he gives a rat's a** where the US embassy in Israel is. How much is it gonna to build a new one in Jerusalem? Doofus doesn't care. It ain't his money. Anything to change the subject. Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      December 7, 2017 6:53 AM MST

The one thing we can count on is that if there isn't something available to divert people away from the Russia probe, Trump will create one - Jerusalem being the latest.  Happy Thursday. :)
      December 7, 2017 8:28 AM MST