Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Will there be questions in the mug if there is no political coverage at all?

Will there be questions in the mug if there is no political coverage at all?

Posted - December 5, 2017

Responses

Sure.  But if we don't address the problem that is festering, there will be no America and therefor No MUG.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-cking-Crazy-This-Joke/dp/0525533869#reader_0525533869
      December 5, 2017 5:49 PM MST

Ok Sharonna, tell me, if you address the problem here, what will happen? Who will take up the matter, will any ACTION be taken and will there be any Remedial solution? Politicians everywhere are the same, nothing will change if you or I scream our head off! This post was edited by Veena.K at December 10, 2017 9:38 AM MST
      December 5, 2017 6:00 PM MST

That's what I'm saying as well!
      December 5, 2017 6:26 PM MST

Well, I'll tell you.  Everything we do, affects everything else. 

I have nothing but my small voice, I will use it.  I am sorry if you feel like it is not your thing.  I am.  But I have asked them to put Politics on a separate page and not clog up the site with it.  They won't do it.  I don't know why.

I cannot look away.  I never did this before this person got in.

I know you like to think positive and not dwell on this stuff,  I get it.  BUt that is what got us into this in the first place.  Looking away and accepting and letting people like this take over our country.

If it was just a jerk like Bush, I would not like it, but this is so much worse.  This man is the most dangerous person to ever hold that office.  We are all in danger and no one wants to deal with it except those that know what is going on.

I am here to tell you what is going on, because no matter how irritating I am, you have to know. 

It's either get irritated by me or  deal with the future.  Soon, even you will not be able to look away.  I am here to  warn you. 

This isn't a joke.  I am not here to just talk politics but I am here to put across what I know to anyone who reads me.

I love you and I see your point. My daughter is the same way.  Harsh realities that she thinks we can do nothing about, upset her.

I cannot begin to try and convince anyone who doesn't care.    I am writing because I care.

December 5, 2017 6:32 PM MST

Fair point, Sharonna, but with all due respect, none of your questions, statements, and other posts have revealed anything we don't already know. What new info do you have?

And again with all due respect and whether or not anyone gets irritated, we're all going to have to deal with the future no matter what you say or do.
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at December 6, 2017 5:49 AM MST
      December 5, 2017 6:58 PM MST

Honest I am done for awhile.  I am sorry we had words (kind of) yesterday.   I hate it that everyone turns a deaf ear and blind eye because they are frustrated and don't want to deal with it.  Because, if everyone took a stand he would be gone.

I'm done for a good while.  I would rather be civil to you and ask civil questions than cause a rift because of that jerk.

December 5, 2017 7:09 PM MST

Well thanks for the kind words. I wish folks like Rosie felt the same. I, for one, hold nothing personal against her. So you weren't serious about the 176 questions, lol?
      December 5, 2017 7:15 PM MST

Yes Sharonna, I absolutely agree, why not keep politics under a different head? Why CLOG the mug as you rightly said? People watch TV, read on the net, they very well know what is happening around them, but the point is why be rhetoric about it here? 
    I love you too Sharonna, I've known you since a few years, that's why I'm responding to you. 
      December 5, 2017 6:58 PM MST

Well, I do talk about Trump.  I guess it looks worse because of Rosie.

I looked at my questions and I have roughly 1,600.   Okay?  I ask a lot of different questions.  I think maybe 1/10th of them are Trump.

But Rosie has 16,000 questions and most of them are political. 

So, I am feeling a lot of the heat for that. 

I am creative.   You cannot complain about that one.
      December 5, 2017 7:02 PM MST

Sharonna, you are very creative, who can create a different profile pic and a different profile name every day;))
    We all love your uniqueness, so how can I complain at all?
    Ummm....but steer away from trump if possible...sincere request, that's all;))
    ( Don't think I'm speaking out of love for him, I neither hate or love him;))
      December 5, 2017 7:12 PM MST

• Just go on twitter instead.... no politics there;)
      December 5, 2017 5:52 PM MST

Jamie...just glance at the questions....there are none there except the POLITICAL ...ones...which politician is on AM, who will take action? I dunno.....but I'm already bored by this ghostly atmosphere...where is the creativity, PEOPLE? Are there no OTHER topics? 
      December 5, 2017 5:56 PM MST

• I know... it's getting worse here. I  think Q&A sites are dying. 
      December 5, 2017 5:57 PM MST

Well, tell me.  What q's would make you happy?  There are tons of q's on here.  Get busy. 
      December 5, 2017 6:34 PM MST

Veena
    are those fires near you all?
      December 5, 2017 5:59 PM MST

At Ventura, 100 miles away Baba!
      December 5, 2017 6:02 PM MST

December 5, 2017 5:57 PM MST

• Lol :) I should follow him just to  see if I can get him to block me;) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 5, 2017 6:25 PM MST
      December 5, 2017 5:59 PM MST

I think if the political questions were minimized, other people will feel compelled to post more questions, and the membership will increase again. I feel as if all the air has been sucked out of the room here.

December 5, 2017 6:09 PM MST

Harry, every question is pushed away into oblivion, why not limit the questions? Better still encourage one and all to ask a few questions, more participation, more variety. This is the only decent QnA site so we have to turn a blind eye to what's happening, if we wanna continue here;((
      December 5, 2017 7:02 PM MST

I asked Just Asking to move those questions to another page.  I don't know why they don't because everyone is pissed off.  Should I try again?  I feel like I am a contributor to this fight and I don't want that.  Just because I hate Trump doesn't mean I want you all to hate me. 
      December 5, 2017 7:11 PM MST

December 5, 2017 6:09 PM MST

;)) beautiful Baba;))
      December 5, 2017 7:03 PM MST

If there weren't, I believe Rosie's and Sharonna's heads might explode!

December 5, 2017 6:14 PM MST