Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The choice is clear. A party that tolerates ZERO sexually perverted deviates/the party that tolerates ALL of them. Are you PRO zero/all?

The choice is clear. A party that tolerates ZERO sexually perverted deviates/the party that tolerates ALL of them. Are you PRO zero/all?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

It can be fiendishly difficult to identify them. Rolf Harris had a squeaky clean public persona which was at odds with his perverted private one.
    Anyway, which Party has ZERO tolerance? Slick Willy and JFK were both serial cheaters. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 9, 2017 3:30 AM MST
      December 8, 2017 5:20 PM MST

You are talking about things that happened decades ago Sbf. Just like a typical Republican. I am talking about NOW. JFK and Clinton are not happening NOW. Trump and Moore et al are. What we have are people who look up to them, know what scumbag a**holes they are and defend them. They elected one prez and the other will surely be elected Senator from Alabama. Do you see the Republican Party attacking them, removing support for them? At first the RNC pulled funds away from Moore. But once the evil doofus don came out for him guess what? Money now floweth to help elect a PEDOPHILE. We have an admitted sexually perverted deviate in doofus don. Folks knew what a scumbag he was even before he got in the campaign. They apparently are thrilled with his persona in all its glory and must believe the women he sexually abused DESERVED it or ASKED FOR IT because they do not condemn for it or anything. Why you live in the past with Republicans I have no idea. Thank you for your reply. It isn't one of your better ones. Slick Will and JFK? Geez louise puhleez.  :( This post was edited by RosieG at December 9, 2017 3:37 AM MST
      December 9, 2017 3:35 AM MST

Even Trump's "grab 'em by the p*ssy" remark happened a long time ago. Does that make it less reprehensible? The statute of limitations doesn't apply to sex crimes. Rolf Harris was fairly recently prosecuted, convicted and jailed for molesting children decades ago. A number of Catholic priests are currently being investigated for the same thing.
    The point I'm making is that neither the Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Green party can be considered "pervert free". The cleverest ones don't get caught. Any organization of sufficient size will have a few lurking in the shadows. Moore is a rather extreme version of this, as he's apparently been caught but gotten away with it. I don't know the specifics, but why isn't he in jail?
      December 9, 2017 1:22 PM MST