Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Why do people not like me on here?

Why do people not like me on here?

Please be honest.  Plus if I have offended you I am sorry and did not mean it.  What is your opinion of my profile and of me from your stand point.

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

• I don't know.
    I'm fine with you.
    If you want to talk about trash bag clothing all the time it's your right to do so and it's not hurting me at all.

Happy Holidays. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 11, 2017 7:05 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 9:27 PM MST

Thanks.  I hope you do as well.  By the way why don't you ever chat with me in realtime whenever I try to chat with you you don't answer.
      December 10, 2017 9:29 PM MST

You replied to your question.
      December 10, 2017 9:34 PM MST

LOL
      December 11, 2017 6:32 AM MST

• Oh, um....don't feel bad about it.
    I don't even realize I'm logged in to the chat area.
    I don't ever go in there.
    I just check my notifications and then I check out the new questions etc.

Sorry if you tried to talk to me and I wasn't aware of it.
    I didn't snub you on purpose.
    I have nothing against you.

December 10, 2017 9:38 PM MST

oh ok.  Thanks for letting me know.  No problems at all.  We're cool.  Just check a little more often in the chat area.  I appreciate your answers as well.  Talk to you later.
      December 10, 2017 9:40 PM MST

I have no opinion of you yet. I have opinions about what you post. I don't visit profiles AND stop apologizing. It is weak when you don't know what you are apologizing for. Folks are indifferent to decent people. I feel you are decent. Don't confuse indifference with dislike. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 11, 2017 7:05 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 9:30 PM MST

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  What are your opinions of my questions, please email them and I'll respond.  I hope we can become friends.
      December 10, 2017 9:34 PM MST

I have not been offended. I answer your questions when they interest me and when I can help. Asking for too much feedback is narcissism. You care more about you than the answer to your questions. I am not judging you but others see this as attention getting and cause for dislike. Just be just and righteous. Popularity takes care of itself and if it does not it was not worthwhile. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 11, 2017 7:06 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 9:42 PM MST

That is true,  But I do care about the question's answer.  Because I would like to share my passion for wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners.  I'm sorry for those who think I only care for myself, Truthfully I do care for the answer.  If I didn't I wouldn't be replying to answers.
      December 10, 2017 9:46 PM MST

• Well, I don't like you because:...  you attacked me on a question I  postéd a few months ago, saying I have an attitude, and that I think I'm better than  everyone else  , and I'm not open to new ideas. Also cos of your fake female account. at this point I don't give à faaak  ... may as well put it all out there. guessing everyone else does not like you cos too repetitive, good luck with that. 
      December 10, 2017 9:31 PM MST

• Who's his fake female account?
      December 10, 2017 9:44 PM MST

• Is just a rumour here, I won't post name publicly. 
      December 10, 2017 9:45 PM MST

• Ok.
    Just checking because I've seen actual pictures of a few of the women here just from messaging and chatting as friends.
    I might be able to put the rumor to rest?
      December 10, 2017 9:48 PM MST

• Oh:) good to know..I'll let you know who the next suspect is ;)
      December 10, 2017 10:36 PM MST

I'm being honest when I say that you shouldn't care whom likes you or doesn't like you. Remember something and never forget this. People have huge cohones when they don't have to face you. They are likely to say all kinds of s**t when they aren't within earshot. This post was edited by Zack at December 11, 2017 10:13 AM MST
      December 10, 2017 9:51 PM MST

Very true, but I still would like to be respected and most of the time I am here, but there are those who don't even talk to me, because of the trash bag wearing and it sometimes gets me down.
      December 10, 2017 9:55 PM MST

It isn't going to happen. The harder you try the more they will despise you. Continue being yourself and leave if you can't take it. Never take the internet too seriously which is exactly what you are doing right now.
      December 10, 2017 10:06 PM MST

It is not a matter of dislike. It is about boredom. You only have the one subject you want to ask about. and you ask about it over and over. It makes you boring.
    Like listening to a Tea party member for hours
      December 11, 2017 12:17 AM MST

You're a broken record on a subject only you seem interested in.  That's how it seems to someone who stays aways from you like the plague.
      December 11, 2017 12:47 AM MST

• Are you the same guy that used to make posts about wearing bin liners on experience project? I admire people that stay dedicated to one topic for long periods of time. I get bored and move from one subject to another.
      December 11, 2017 1:08 AM MST

Yes I am.  I liked EP until it closed.  Thanks for the admiration of that.
      December 12, 2017 3:48 AM MST

I don’t dislike you, I just have NO interest in wearing or discussing wearing trash bags. 
      December 11, 2017 2:08 AM MST

• They are in fashion this season
      December 11, 2017 6:16 AM MST