Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » You can only cut off your nose to spite your face once and then you live with a prosthesis. Is that what happened to Michael Jackson?

You can only cut off your nose to spite your face once and then you live with a prosthesis. Is that what happened to Michael Jackson?

Posted - December 12, 2017

Responses

Michael went from weird to seriously strange after the Pepsi accident. He was convinced that the burn scars has permanently disfigured him, the addiction to painkillers also stemmed from that. Hence the lifts (to bring the scars up under his hairline), the bleaching (to make the lighter colour of said scars less noticeable) and from there it snowballed.
      December 12, 2017 8:44 AM MST

His nose almost disappeared. I swear it looked as though it were made of clay as it he pushed it once and it moved. I dunno. I think he started off fine but something pushed him over the edge. He was very handsome at one point I thought but  then kept having plastic surgery. Tragic/tortured soul. May he RIP. Thank you for your reply Sbf!
      December 12, 2017 10:14 AM MST