Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who controls donjohn now? He approved arming Ukraine making Putin furious. Whassup with THAT?

Who controls donjohn now? He approved arming Ukraine making Putin furious. Whassup with THAT?

Posted - December 27, 2017

Responses

• Is it Jews? He has been seen wearing a Jew hat
      December 27, 2017 5:47 AM MST

I have no idea how to respond to this so I won't.
      December 27, 2017 6:45 AM MST

Just more proof that Trump controls Trump.
      December 27, 2017 5:58 AM MST

As I said from day one.. Trump has less than zero understanding of diplomacy.. it's a miracle he hasn't started a war by now, or even several Perhaps it's just a matter of time or perhaps, thankfully, those Trump winds up with his revolting lack of manners or intelligence have more sense than to take him seriously. 
      December 27, 2017 3:31 PM MST

Yes ISIS has lost 98% of its former territory and China is helping with NOKO...something no other POTUS has been able to accomplish...I call that diplomacy. 
      December 28, 2017 11:24 AM MST

I call it wishful thinking and believing hype - I am afraid the facts do not bear that out. 
      December 28, 2017 1:34 PM MST

What did I say that was untrue? 
      December 28, 2017 2:23 PM MST

I think you know and it would be unkind of me to answer here. I am genuinely a new person these days.. while I know what is right and what is wrong - I try not to say things that would cause people pain unless it's absolutely necessary.. I think therefore that the kind thing to do is to not get drawn into such a debate right now. I can see that however many facts and figs I provided it would make no difference to what you believe.. and so it's really not wise to get into such a debate. I am a great believe in natural consequences. 
      December 28, 2017 3:38 PM MST

I would say too... you and I have gone that route before.. I provided backing for what I said.. it truly didn't make you change your mind and I know and accept that often no matter what facts we provide people will continue to believe what they want to believe.. I am happy to accept you believe what you believe. 
      December 28, 2017 3:40 PM MST

Far enough.
      December 28, 2017 3:48 PM MST

LOL. A normal person would have realized that Trump NEVER WAS a Russian operative.

How bizarre that when you see evidence that everything you've been saying for the last year about him being controlled by Russia is false, you are completely unabashed and your mind is wide open to swallow the next load of bullsh*t the mainstream media feeds you.

I wonder what they'll dream up this time. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at February 1, 2018 9:23 PM MST
      December 28, 2017 2:32 AM MST