Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PERSONA NON GRATA. America has the distinct honor of having a prez who is unwelcome everywhere by everyone except his base. Nifty ain't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA. America has the distinct honor of having a prez who is unwelcome everywhere by everyone except his base. Nifty ain't it?

Posted - January 12, 2018

Responses

• And I suppose that matters since the entire world is so enamored with taking care of our best interests and security. I can't help but notice how the family of nations rushes to our aid and defense when it's needed. I've got news for everyone, we've always been persona non grata. After many years of feeding the world, playing policeman for the world, providing the science and technology that solved much of the world's problems, being the first ones in and the last out in catastrophes and natural disasters with aid and support, it's a damn good feeling to be persona non grata for a change.
      January 12, 2018 8:43 AM MST

On the rare occasions when the U.S. has needed help from outside, there have been any number of nations that have come to our assistance.  We are fortunate to be as self-reliant as we are that we don't often need outside help.  We are fortunate to be so wealthy as to be able to help those who aren't in as good a position as we are when crisis strikes. 
      January 12, 2018 11:10 AM MST

:):):)
      January 13, 2018 3:01 AM MST

And we really didn't see this coming now did we :P  Seriously, it was obvious to most people that the man has ZERO skills regarding diplomacy.. People seem to forget America cannot live in isolation, it needs trade and it needs to work with other countries, quite a lot of them have American interests, some of them exploitative, but either way America needs them..
      January 12, 2018 2:06 PM MST

Meanwhile the racist doofus don is going to Davos, Switzerland for a meeting about the world's most elite GLOBALISTS! What is an avoiwed white nationalist gonna do there but  dine on the finest food  and enjoy the finest extravagances of the very wealthy? How many people will he drag along to enjoy the various delights awaiting them? How large an entourage? Surely he will take along Ivanka and Jared and the entire cabinet and Hope Hicks and Sarah Sanders and General Kelly and all theirs spouses. Unless he is DISINVITED.
      January 13, 2018 3:03 AM MST

They may be serving the finest food, but unless there's a McDonald's nearby, he won't be happy and will come home early.
      January 13, 2018 9:37 AM MST