Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What's worse? Mother Nature having her way with us or racist politicians working hard to make America "great" again? What's yer poison?

What's worse? Mother Nature having her way with us or racist politicians working hard to make America "great" again? What's yer poison?

We can't get a break. Between a rock and and a hard place. Scylla and Charybdis. Deliver us from evil.

Posted - January 13, 2018

Responses

So far, my scorecard has nature in the lead by a wide margin. No one has died (yet) from the pathetic machinations of this crop of ill-bred mortal morons. 
    The games continues, however. 
      January 13, 2018 7:00 AM MST

Mother Nature will soon punnish us all for contaminating the oceans with chemicals,plastics and every waste products dumped in its oceans......All developed countries all polute the air we all breath as well..

Its all unsustainable and one day soon and in my life span it will all collapse and global unrest will compromise us all...

I think it's impossible to rid the oceans of plastic now......I've read that plastic is becoming part of certain crustaceans bodies and they in turn are being eaten by larger fish......
    The whole human race is being slowly being poisoned by eating GM food stuffs....all backed by our own governments.....
    Money and finance rules the world Rosie........I'm amazed that trump ever got a look in......saying that ,every contender must be not so far behind him......

Its no different in England......

January 13, 2018 7:14 AM MST

((hugs)) Now see this is exactly why I love you NJ! You are so up on things and knowledgeable which means you CARE about all of it. I read something on that very subject a couple days ago. About all the plastic in the ocean. It is a horrendous thing to know about and have it already be too late to do anything substantive about it.  As for  GM food what a crock of crap that is! You know what? Most folks do not give a rat's a** if food is from a GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISM or not! They will eat anything. They don't care what they put into their bodies. You have parents who get incensed/outraged when someone like Michelle Obama plants a vegetable garden and wants kids to exercise. The poor kids who have parents who don't give a rat's a** I pity them and there is a ton of the parents who criticized the heck out of Michelle for DARING to suggest to them ways to make their kids healthier. They were furious because they want to raise their kids any old way they want and they don't want no lousy first lady telling them otherwise. That is why the obesity problem among American kids is getting worse each year! My gawd what irony that people like that even have kids. And it goes on and on and on . I'm sad that your country is no different. I have always believed you were the adults in the room and the US was the uppity newbie infant still wet behind the ears and unmannerly. SIGH. Thank you for your reply NJ! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2018 7:31 AM MST
      January 13, 2018 7:29 AM MST

Long before America was taken from its indiginous people by the English ,French ,Spain and other Europeans .....The  English royals have raping the known world.......l
    It amazes me that the starving poor populous that stole a peice of bread or Apple to eat were ever put to death or put to work as slaves to the rich and powerful.....

To this day Governments can kill and steal from weak nations and no one is ever to task over it.....yet for a minow to commit a minor so called offence he will be hounded until he pays up or dies......

For some reason people trust large corporations without thinking.....
    The English church invests its huge wealth in munitions and weapons manafactures ...how is that right or even conceivable 

McDonald's sell pink slime that goes to make chicken nuggets ...large corporations do exactly what they want with full government backing......money is the meaning of life for nearly all in power......
    Tony Blair and the thing he calls his wife are multi multi millionaires from his insider trading deals......

January 13, 2018 9:00 AM MST