Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the donjohn prez a "CULTURED" human being? What evidence/proof can you provide of that ? Does it start with "SH**HOLE"?

Is the donjohn prez a "CULTURED" human being? What evidence/proof can you provide of that ? Does it start with "SH**HOLE"?

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

Rosie, Rachel Maddow expressed this answer far FAR better than anything I could express.

PERFECT, RACHEL.  Right ON, Ma'am.
      January 14, 2018 9:09 AM MST

She is a VERY SMART COOKIE! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the video and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 14, 2018 10:47 AM MST

Same here, Rosie.  Rachel is very on top of things.  

I cannot believe that Republicans can watch MSNBC and turn around and choose FOX.    What kind of brain makes someone do that?

Happy Sunday to ya!

January 14, 2018 1:55 PM MST

They are brainwashed into believing that everything on MSNBC is a lie and everything on FOX is the truth. Their leader gets his news from FOX. The "journalists" on FOX get their news from wacky conspiracy theory promulgators. So since donjohn supporters believe the ONLY source of truth is donjohn they cleave unto him 24/7 and think any who dispute him or disagree with him are liars. I believe they really believe that. I think if he were intelligent, articulate, honest they would never have elected him. Because he is the antithesis of those things they embrace him and worship him and defend him. He is a liar, has no scruples/integrity/honor/conscience so they adore him. The why  is not easily ascertained. I suspect it's because they think he is one of them. Absurd of course because he has lotsa money and they don't but that's what they must believe. So they're stuck and we're stuck. For how long I don't know but the dreggy donjohn is like a grenade whose pin has been pulled or a timebomb ready to explode momentarily.  Until then tick tick tick tick. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      January 15, 2018 1:47 AM MST

It is also interesting to note how many people have left FOX news and how many people have quit.  Some have been FIRED for disgraceful behavior and people like Megan Kelly have quit because she is disgusted by FOX.  Still the FOX lovers keep praising that channel.

What do they do now that O'Rielley and Beck are gone?  How do they choose between their hero figures and the station that kicked their asses to the curb?

I don't think MSNBC has these issues.  I know Kieth Olbermann left but it wasn't for sexual harrassment or anything illegally done while on air.
      January 15, 2018 9:36 AM MST

No. Keith always had a very high opinion of himself and was arrogant about how important he was. Too bad.  He used to be very enjoyable when he didn't make everything about. When he got bounced from MSNBC  Al Gore owned some cable channel and invited him aboard. That last only a few weeks and The Olbermann ego got too big for its britcheds and he started complaining about his office and how important he was and how he ws used to being treated better because he was a STAR. So of course he lost that job too. He just couldn't shut up and appreciate what he had which was a voice people enjoyed hearing. He got too caught up in the packaging and stopped focusing on the content. I don't know where he is or what he does now but unless he has gained some humility he will keep getting his a** fired. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      January 16, 2018 3:59 AM MST

Racheal is right on target.
      January 14, 2018 12:37 PM MST

:):):)
      January 15, 2018 1:48 AM MST

She's about the most important person on MSNBC to me.   She is both a political detective and a reporter.  

I hope she is not sexually harrassing anyone on the network.  We need her.  (joke)
      January 15, 2018 9:38 AM MST

If you also consider Limburger cheese to be "cultured".....
      January 14, 2018 12:05 PM MST

Very Funnee Hunnee. I've never been able to get past the literal stench of that cheese. The figurative stench of the donjohn is hard to get past as well. Good comparison m'dear! Kudos! Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      January 15, 2018 1:49 AM MST

My favorite aunt loved Limburger.  I found out much later that she had a bad case of anosmia---loss of the sense of smell.
      January 15, 2018 10:20 AM MST

If being a bull in a china shop is cultured then I would have to say yes.
      January 14, 2018 12:36 PM MST

That bull can wreck the entire place in minutes if crazed enough. The dreggy doofus donjohn has been prez for one year! The damage he has already done to our country is monumental. SIGH. How much longer before  the folks the animal control people who take crazed animals off the streets take him off the streets? Any day now? Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Monday! :)
      January 15, 2018 1:52 AM MST

No, he is not at all cultured or refined or classy in any way, shape or form.  He is the typical "Ugly American."  He appears to be closed-minded and happiest when he's in his own milieu so that he can feel comfortable.  He lacks even basic curiosity about what goes on in the world around him, let alone in the world at large. 
      January 14, 2018 1:11 PM MST

He is the epitome of everything I don't like in a person and one I would stay clear from in real life.
      January 14, 2018 1:50 PM MST

I agree completely.
      January 14, 2018 1:52 PM MST

I love your reply.  I would add barbaric and vile. 
      January 14, 2018 2:30 PM MST

Those, too. :)
      January 15, 2018 12:54 AM MST

A compulsive liar without scruples/conscience/integrity/honor and little if any observable intellect. The folks who voted for him knew exactly what they were gonna get and they are so thrilled it was not bait and switch! SIGH. Thank you for your reply Spunky. One year and counting. I wonder if dreggy donjohn will survive a second year as prez or will his house of cards all fall down? One can hope. Happy Monday! :)
      January 15, 2018 1:55 AM MST

Frankly, I don't think impeachment is in the cards unless Mueller comes up with some really damaging, provable information.  Clearly, his behavior is not "presidential," but that surely isn't enough.  Yes, there was no bait and switch, but I do believe that there are those who voted for him that feel they made a mistake. 
      January 15, 2018 8:47 AM MST

Impeachment is very in the cards, I think.  This is way worse than Watergate.  Something is going to bring him down and maybe a multiple of somethings.  There is just too much outrage out there by not only America, but the entire world.  

January 15, 2018 9:40 AM MST

As I said, Mueller has to come up with something concrete that is an impeachable offense. 
      January 15, 2018 9:59 AM MST

January 17, 2018 12:24 PM MST