Active Now

my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you live close enough to adequate places to dine out in your location?

Do you live close enough to adequate places to dine out in your location?

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

I hardly ever dine out.  The closest place to me where I could dine out is the c-store at the gas station which is seven miles away.  They have stuff like pizza, subs and fried chicken.  Other than that my town only has three other restaurants which are a pizza place, a sports bar and a really small restaurant.
      January 14, 2018 5:42 PM MST

• So slim pickins there. But seems you like to eat at home more so not a big deal. Thanks
      January 15, 2018 3:58 PM MST

Oh My!!  Yes!!  There are hundreds of great places to wine and dine where I live :) :)  That's it for all your questions today, Swoop62 :) :)  It was lots of fun answering them.  See you soon on another question, I hope :) :)
      January 14, 2018 6:54 PM MST

• Glad you enjoyed the Question, JA gave me the topic and do 10. Thanks for the reply. Looks like you are in a dining area and lots of decisions but at least you can make them.
      January 15, 2018 4:02 PM MST

Yes.  In fact, there's an area called Restaurant Row within walking distance of my apartment and plenty of other dining places close by. 
      January 15, 2018 1:24 AM MST

• Great and I am also guessing other needs are handy as well. So you have lots of selections when you go out. Appreciate the reply.
      January 15, 2018 4:03 PM MST

The neighborhood is very convenient.
      January 15, 2018 7:45 PM MST

• Nice to be able to get there quickly and safely. Appreciate the answer.
      January 16, 2018 3:53 PM MST

yes.... theres a popular street near where i live, and all the restaurants and stores are there.... but i rarely go eat in restaurant nowadays,....

i did the other day tho.... it was good !
      January 15, 2018 9:19 AM MST

• Appreciate the answer and is good to know when you want to dine out that you can and not have to go far.
      January 15, 2018 4:05 PM MST