Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What was your most embarrassing moment?

What was your most embarrassing moment?

Dare you reveal your true self?

Posted - January 15, 2018

Responses

If you must know, one day I was watching this girl on girl...  and then...  but I couldn't...  oh, you know.
      January 15, 2018 7:06 PM MST

Most of my adolescence.  I was ugly, awkward, tongue-tied, and disaffected, and felt there was no way I would be able to account for anything in this life. Just wished I could disappear. 
      January 15, 2018 7:25 PM MST

I don't consider blasting embarrassing memories akin to showing anything to do with my true self.

If I spilled my guts about embarrassing events, all that makes me is someone with little regard as to what others may think of me.  Sometimes it is helpful to share such things to help another person over an embarrassing situation.  But to just tell you something I did that I would rather die than reveal?  WHY?  I am no masochist.  I would not even want to know that about anyone on here.

I would rather know about the most wonderful accomplishments you have achieved.  

That tells me a lot about a person. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 17, 2018 8:48 AM MST
      January 15, 2018 8:28 PM MST

• Probably something I don't remember :) So it's all good. 
      January 15, 2018 8:29 PM MST

No. I'm Chickening out on this one.
      January 16, 2018 5:12 AM MST

oh no
    too embarrassing
    to share.
      January 17, 2018 8:47 AM MST