Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Barron Trump is a young boy living in an abnormal world. How many kids have a prez as their dad? I feel bad for the lad. Do you?

Barron Trump is a young boy living in an abnormal world. How many kids have a prez as their dad? I feel bad for the lad. Do you?

I wonder if Barron will be allowed to follow his dreams, find his passion for whatever career he might want to have and get full support from his parents? Or will donjohn try to mold this 3rd son into a mini-him as he has done with he two adult sons and eldest daughter? Time will tell. I wonder what his plans for Tiffany are? Rarely see her. Is she still going to college?

Posted - January 16, 2018

Responses

I feel bad for him for who his father is... but Melania is a good mum... she always tries to protect him.. and always will.. whether that's enough I don't know.. I still do believe the boy has some learning difficulties and perhaps some degree of autism/Aspergers... that might  well impact on his future and ability to choose his career.  Allegedly Trump only likes successful kids... we will see
      January 16, 2018 3:38 PM MST

Oh? I did not know. In any case I wonder how much the disruption of his normal life is harming him? He never smiles. He doesn't look happy. He always seems somber and serious and honestly my heart goes out to him. He might much rather be off with the other kids doing things "normal" kids do at his age.  But being the son of a president makes everything not normal. He cannot get back these years. I hope the effect on him isn't lasting and once back home and living his normal life he can just shake it off and move on. I hope. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Wednesday to thee. I mean my son at Barron's age was in Little League and it gave him something he loved to do. Practices and games. Our entire lives were spent during those years taking him to practices and watching games. What will Barron have to show for these years? Standing with his mom on a stage somewhere while his dad makes speeches. Lousy tradeoff I think. :( This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2018 3:08 AM MST
      January 17, 2018 3:07 AM MST