Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I am the least racist person you will ever interview/see/know. Believe me" Do ya? Because he told you to?

"I am the least racist person you will ever interview/see/know. Believe me" Do ya? Because he told you to?

Posted - January 16, 2018

Responses

Well, you could believe Jesse Jackson who gave Trump an award in 1999 for helping the black community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIauCbkVLTs

Or you could believe the homeless black woman who has been living in Trump Tower for free for the last ten years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGqWSAOW8D8

Ultimately the left will believe what it wishes to believe. It's a spiritual blindness.
      January 16, 2018 11:23 AM MST

• I have to sympathize with the President on that issue. Those of us from the South have always had to bear the brunt and burden of accusations in the matter of race. Condemned by region, we couldn't even raise a defense. When you're categorized and generalized, no one wants to hear otherwise. I think in the case of the president, the same is true. He's been condemned by his detractors and deemed beyond redemption. But, a smear campaign is a smear campaign, whether it's against a region or an individual. I know too, that this little exercise in question and answer is falling on deaf ears the same as anything the President might say in his own defense. My advice to the President would be to never walk around nursing a guilt trip because someone told you to. 
      January 16, 2018 11:37 AM MST

Hi Rosie :) :)~

Actions speak louder than words.

"That's all I got t'say 'bout that."
      January 16, 2018 12:14 PM MST

Hi honey. Very true. Talk is cheap. The donjohn has cheapened it so much that it becomes completely meaningless. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday Merlin! :)
      January 17, 2018 2:45 AM MST

The sad thing is that so many people are racist and don't even know it.
    It is just the way they were raised.
      January 16, 2018 3:12 PM MST

Since the advent of the donjohn prez and all his defenders I realize what you say is true. I am shocked and saddened to realize that many Americans are very racist people. Why else would they support anyone who was so obviously racist? He denies it of course which means anything he says is meaningless. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Wednesday to thee! :) ((hugs))
      January 17, 2018 2:47 AM MST