Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You're here NOW. You exist NOW. Are you grateful to those who came before you to whom you owe your very existence?

You're here NOW. You exist NOW. Are you grateful to those who came before you to whom you owe your very existence?

Some folks revere their ancestors. Some don't give a rat's a** about them. To which "some" do you belong and why?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

They took pleasure; I took life.

It's worked out well for me; I never asked my parents about it.
      January 17, 2018 4:42 PM MST

I suppose my question is not clear. Some folks do not care a hair about where they came from. They have no interest whatsoever in ancestors or their lives. All they care about is being here. No gratitude for anything. No appreciation. That's what I meant by the question. I foolishly didn't ask enough questions of my parents or grandparents while they were alive. Some folks have information and family trees going back centuries. I wish I had been smart enough soon enough and curious enough to ask. Alas it's too late. It's always too late when realization hits, isn't it?  Thank you for your reply tom!  :)
      January 18, 2018 3:16 AM MST

You have no control over whether you will be born or not Rosie....you also have no control over your mix of genes either.......
    We were all born though so make the most of it and try your best to avoid treading be on others toes if you want a happy life....   Xx
      January 18, 2018 3:23 AM MST