Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A question never answered stands on it own all alone. But an answer without a question? Of what value is it and why?

A question never answered stands on it own all alone. But an answer without a question? Of what value is it and why?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

An answer without a question is called a statement. If it's a true and honest statement, then it has all the value and merit in the world, if it's a false statement, then it has no value but to deceive.  
      January 17, 2018 7:22 AM MST

Thank you for your reply LC .
      January 18, 2018 4:06 AM MST

I used to enjoy Johnny Carson when he took on the comedic role of Carnac the Magnificent---stating answers and then revealing the question---on the Tonight Show years ago..
      January 17, 2018 4:01 PM MST

Gosh tom I had forgotten all about that. Johnny wore a Turban and a robe as I recall when he was CARNAC didn't he? Did you know he died of emphysema and refused to wear an oxygen tank to stay alive? At least that's what I read. My brother-in-law wears an oxygen tank and my sister-in-law (Jim's sis JO) wore an oxygen tank for several years before she died of emphysema from living with second-hand smoke. Was Johnny too proud to do that? Was life not worth the inconvenience? Or was that just a bunch of baloney? I mean I'd do whatever needed to live longer. The only thing I couldn't do would be to live with enormous pain or be a burden to others. Quality of life is important but some people need so much more to be content than others. I wonder why? I'm gonna ask!. I hope it wasn't true about Johnny Carson. Throwing away additional life due to pride or whatever seems very superficial to me. What would you do? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 18, 2018 4:13 AM MST