Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the direction in which we're going leading us over a cliff to our destruction or to the PROMISED LAND and our salvation? How d'ya KNOW?

Is the direction in which we're going leading us over a cliff to our destruction or to the PROMISED LAND and our salvation? How d'ya KNOW?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

Stock market is at an all time high, unemployment is at an all time low, new jobs are being created everyday, yeah, that's going in the wrong direction. 
      January 17, 2018 6:56 AM MST

Yeah!! :D
      January 17, 2018 9:03 AM MST

You do realize that everything you mention pertains to money do you not? Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by my2cents at January 19, 2018 7:54 AM MST
      January 18, 2018 4:26 AM MST

I guess those are all bad thing to you? Cheers! I'll not answer any more of your questions. This post was edited by my2cents at January 19, 2018 6:19 AM MST
      January 18, 2018 9:30 AM MST

Neither. It’s gonna be a bumpy road which, to me, is leading toward even greater challenges. We’ve overcome worse, but the Comparisons to Rome are hard to miss. 
      January 17, 2018 3:10 PM MST

I did talk about Nero while Rome was burning a few days ago. Thank you for your reply Don B.
      January 18, 2018 4:27 AM MST

The Trump voters are even now gathering as the lemmings do.  While I'm not sure what they are going to do, their having voted for Trump does not bode well for their making the right decision now either.

On the other hand, I've heard that if there is a god, he tends to work in "mysterious" ways.

January 17, 2018 4:05 PM MST

You know what's intreresting as he**? The  Republicans are overjoyed at how things are going. Someone on this thread kindly listed all the greatness that donjohn has caused. I pointed out (not digitally) that everything mentioned had to do with money. That is the be-all and end-all for Republicans. Which leads me to a question I'm gonna ask. There is much mystery in black holes and wormholes and gravity and spacetime and quantum entanglement. As a physicist I certainly don't need to remind you of that my friend. You can think circles around me because you are very knowledgeable in that field. Whether or not any of the mysteries answer to the name of god I cannot prove. I hope one day we will find out. I would pity the lemmings in any other circumstances but that they are among us and the cause of donjohn being prez. For that I shall never forgive them. Thank you for your reply tom.
      January 18, 2018 4:31 AM MST

Booming economy,  conservative judges, border security,  Religious protections,..
    ......sounds great to me.
      January 19, 2018 6:24 AM MST