Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When the guy who promised to give them everything gives nothing and takes away what they had they defend him. They dearly adore him. WHY?

When the guy who promised to give them everything gives nothing and takes away what they had they defend him. They dearly adore him. WHY?

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

President Trump has given a booming economy, tax cuts, conservative judges  and working on border security.  
      January 17, 2018 12:26 PM MST

For Republicans that is quite a lot m2c. For the rest of us it is not nearly what is needed in America. You settle for so little. All you require is money and strict laws and keeping people of color out of the country That is your right. The rest of us expect much more and that is what we keep fighting for. And will continue fighting for until we get it. Thank you for your reply.
      January 18, 2018 5:12 AM MST

Has nothing to do with race. I know some illegals....they are not people of color...they are white Europeans...I don't think they should be here either taking jobs from Americans. 

Yes, an excellent economy is very important to most people as Bill Clinton said "It's the Economy Stupid"
      January 18, 2018 6:16 AM MST

January 18, 2018 12:55 PM MST

I am seeing less defending him now that they are losing what he promised them.
    I am sure more will follow suit when they start losing too.
      January 17, 2018 3:10 PM MST

One day all of them will realize he was made of lies. Some of his hardcore adorers will STILL defend him and make excuses for him even though he harmed them and their families knowingly and egregiously. They are in love with the man so just like an abused woman who defends the man who abuses her they are caught in his spell. There is nothing anyone can do for them. They are lost. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 18, 2018 5:15 AM MST

Have a wonderful day Rosie.
      January 18, 2018 12:50 PM MST

Thanks Lulu'sMom. So far so good! :)
      January 18, 2018 12:53 PM MST