Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What d 'ya do with a record that is stuck in a groove/keeps repeating itself/can't advance? What d'ya do with a Pol who does the same thing?

What d 'ya do with a record that is stuck in a groove/keeps repeating itself/can't advance? What d'ya do with a Pol who does the same thing?

Posted - January 19, 2018

Responses

its not fun living like a broken record, not advancing further in life. 
      January 19, 2018 11:05 AM MST

I think it's fun for the broken record even though it looks really stupidly dumbly boring to others. Thank you for your reply franc and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 20, 2018 3:09 AM MST

I can throw away a broken record immediately; but in the absence of the implementation of article 25, I will have to eagerly await 2020.

Although it's quite possible that the mid-terms elections will provide a much needed and very useful volume control on Trump until that unpopped orange zit can be made to vacate the White House

January 19, 2018 1:30 PM MST

I am a wordophile. You have a way with them tom. "unpopped orange zit"! IF there is a more disgusting way to describe a person without resorting to foul language (SH**HOLE) it escapes me at the moment. I'm thinking if the blue wave becomes a tsunami in the November 2018 mid-term elections then impeachment or the 25th amendment will IMMEDIATELY be at bat. Maybe both? Thank you for your reply tom.
      January 20, 2018 3:14 AM MST