Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do you ever have questions for me?

Do you ever have questions for me?

I'll answer honestly and to the best of my ability.

Posted - January 27, 2018

Responses

Yes.  How did you happen across your love of wearing trash bags? 
      January 27, 2018 7:25 PM MST

Actually it was a curiosity killed the cat moment.  I started thinking creatively and wanted to try it so I did.  The rest is history.  I have been wearing them for the last 25 years.
      January 27, 2018 7:28 PM MST

Will you ever try it as well?
      January 27, 2018 7:31 PM MST

I'll wear trash bags - over my clothes - to protect me in cold, wet situations, but not otherwise.  I have an aversion to plastic, and only use it when necessary, even if foregoing its use makes life more difficult. This post was edited by Bozette at January 31, 2018 1:21 AM MST
      January 27, 2018 7:47 PM MST

• Why do you want other people to wear trash bags?
      January 27, 2018 7:33 PM MST

Because I think they look good, and I would really like them to be part of mainstream fashion.  That way I don't seem so weird to others.  also I am real passionate for them as well.
      January 27, 2018 7:48 PM MST

• Fair enough.
    Maybe you could design some outfits using trash bags then get some people to model them and post pictures of incredible trash bag clothing all over the internet and then see if it can become a trend?
    It's a long shot, but if you're truly passionate about it maybe enough random people will see your creations and maybe you'll meet someone who loves it as much as you.
    Good luck. : )

January 27, 2018 8:01 PM MST

Well I'm not a designer and a lot of others have posted stuff about them on the internet besides me.  It's just that people are hesitant to try it   Especially you.  And I don't want it as a trend I want it to become permanently mainstream fashion.  Thanks for the support and I understand your hesitantations about trying it.  But if you have any questions about that will ease your mind about it, then please ask me.
      January 27, 2018 8:29 PM MST

Will you try it Truthseeker, why or why not?
      January 27, 2018 7:52 PM MST

• It's just not my passion.
    I have enough trouble keeping up with laundry.
    How would I even wash trash bag clothing?

Plus I think you gotta be pretty good looking to pull off that look.
    I just don't know if I could make it work.

January 27, 2018 8:08 PM MST

well, you don't need to wash them, unless you want to get them dry cleaned.  That is the beauty of them.  Y just need to rinse them off and sanitize them and you won't have to worry about laundry.  You don't need to look that good to pull it off either.  I am wondering if you would be challenged to at least try it once.  What do you say?
      January 27, 2018 8:25 PM MST

• Like out in public? LoL!
    I mean I could make a trash bag muscle shirt in minutes and wear it while I watch my movie, but I just don't think I'm ready to take the step of wearing it out to the grocery store or anything.
    Where I live in Canada isn't the "Nicest" maybe?
    If I wore a garbage bag shirt in public I could just imagine some assh_le telling me to "Get a f__kin job" or something?
    Oilfield workers aren't always the nicest, most open-minded people?

You're braver than I am. : )

January 27, 2018 8:39 PM MST

no I mean not in public, but just relaxing like the example you gave.
      January 27, 2018 8:46 PM MST

• There, I'm watching my movie in my new trash bag muscle shirt just for you my friend.
    It's pretty comfortable, I guess. 
    Hope you're happy. : )

January 27, 2018 9:00 PM MST

What is your opinion of wearing it.  that is nice.  and you were worried for nothing.  So baby steps, will you eventually wear a full outfit made out of them.  talk to you later.
      January 27, 2018 9:08 PM MST

• My honest opinion?
    As soon as I sat in my chair my back started to sweat immediately just like I thought it would being wrapped in plastic, but it was kinda cool to rip it off like Hulk Hogan and throw it in the garbage.
    I probably won't wear a full outfit, but it was fun to try out my disposable shirt for the 3 minutes I wore it.
    Now I can honestly say that I have worn trash bin bag liners as clothing and I never would have experienced that without you so thanks for that.
    Talk to ya later. : )
      January 27, 2018 9:14 PM MST

You rock, Truthseeker! 
      January 27, 2018 9:19 PM MST

I agree.  So bozette, will you suggest wearing them to others.
      January 27, 2018 9:27 PM MST

Sure...but people won't take me any more seriously than they do when I make other (what to them are) outlandish suggestions.  But I will add it to the list.  
      January 27, 2018 9:39 PM MST

Don't sell yourself short.  People may do it, if you ask, just bring it up slowly in conversation or at least a funny bit of conversation.
      January 27, 2018 9:44 PM MST

Thanks for trying it and thanks for the compliment.  That is too bad you didn't like it.  But at least you tried.  Most people wouldn't.  Talk to you ater.
      January 27, 2018 9:21 PM MST

OMG lol Did you see mine in adultMug? Hahaha! We're twins.

Trashy here is kicking off a trend.
      January 27, 2018 11:30 PM MST

And both as nice Just Asking Truthseeker.  Too bad you both didn't like it.  They do get more comfortable the longer you wear them.  BTW I'm wearing one as a shirt as well as I write.
      January 28, 2018 12:16 AM MST

i wonder why youre so interested in trash bags
      February 14, 2018 6:50 PM MST