Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BIG FEAR permeates the GOP. Fear of one another, fear of "the other", fear of the donjohn, fear of the Nunes. fear of the truth. Guess why?

BIG FEAR permeates the GOP. Fear of one another, fear of "the other", fear of the donjohn, fear of the Nunes. fear of the truth. Guess why?

Posted - February 3, 2018

Responses

Fear? Is that anything like the GOP telling everyone in America to f**k off? Face it Rosie. Our system of government has been infiltrated by Russian spies. On top of that, these spies have managed to convince some of the dummies that comprise the American public that no such thing is happening.
      February 3, 2018 8:50 AM MST

I am shocked and appalled at what has been going on under our noses  Zack! That Carter Page fellow was under surveillance since 2013 as being too intimately connected with Russians. I read that Vlad Putin has been grooming doofus don for 5 years because he is such a useful idiot! It paid off bigtime. Our country now is being ruined by an avowed Russky convert and who in the Republican Party gives a sh** about it? How many of THEM are useful idiots and have been for years? The religious folks who adore doofus don are phonies from any angle you want to look at them. The clergy who want to give him a "mulligan" are full of crap and I am sure  if God is paying attention they are on his "EVILDOERS" list.  I do hope Dems win back the majority in the House and Senate in November and begin impeachment proceedings ASAP. The Republicans are all complicit in this and are of no use whatsoever in cleaning house.  I hope we have the strength and good luck to pull it off. It's shameful and disgusting and despairingly sad. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 4, 2018 3:27 AM MST

They are afraid that the truth will come out - that there WAS collusion with the Russian government to meddle in our elections, that there is obstruction by this administration.  If I were these people, I'd be afraid, too.
      February 3, 2018 10:08 AM MST

A lot of them have lawyered up. What I don't get is that most of them keep lying daily. Are they all really that obtuse? Does being loyal to a tyrant make you stupid dumb? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      February 3, 2018 10:10 AM MST