Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pedophile Larry Nassar has been given another sentence. Read below for all of them. How long d'ya think he'll survive?

Pedophile Larry Nassar has been given another sentence. Read below for all of them. How long d'ya think he'll survive?

Sentenced 60 years for having child pronography
Sentenced 40-175 years for his sexual abuse of Olympic athletes
Sentenced 40-125 years for his sexual abuse of Michigan gymnists

I guess there has never been such an evil pedophile as him. Or at least not one that was caught and fileted before the country. Odds on how long he's gonna live in jail?

Posted - February 5, 2018

Responses

I know honey. There are such disgusting evil perverted bas**rds worldwide it is hard to comprehend the why. The sick ones are bad enough. The ones who KNOW and cover it up? Aren't they even sicker? It shows how little regard some humans have for children or adults that have been very badly damaged. How cold and uncaring and empty they must be. Shells of human beings. Robots operating automatically without hearts. I think it is another Pandora's Box and the evils emanating from it keep coming. Will it ever end? I don't think so. Right now there are sick bas**rds sexually abusing others and some who KNOW about it and will cover it up so outing some is not going to stop others from continuing the evil. Perpetuating it. Promulgating it. Helping it thrive and stay alive and grow. It is not a good time in our history. I wonder if it was always filled with such evil reprobates and we just didn't notice? SIGH. Thank you for your reply. I wonder what the donjohn would do if someone grabbed Ivanka by her private parts or worse? :( This post was edited by RosieG at February 8, 2018 7:22 AM MST
      February 8, 2018 4:13 AM MST

There is to many people in the world to stop it completly.....maybe it would alter things if it happened to trumps own kids.....saying that he might even condone it ...many adults groom their own kids I've read.....
    Its a done thing in the Middle East for mothers and grand mothers to mutilate their own female children....it still goes on and we are in 2018 now.....In Africa ,parents sell their own daughters for marriage at eleven years old......how evil is that.....
      February 8, 2018 7:33 AM MST

Every time you inform me of something I didn't know I appreciate you more my friend. The sad thing is a lot of is "oh my god" for me which of course is not your fault. You are simply the conduit of the information. You don't create or condone you just report it. Still can you imagine the lives these poor children lead and what it turns them into to survive? I suppose being a "wife" at eleven is better than being raped at that age although to be honest with you what's the diff? Grils are not highly regarded in many lands including the US. Another question to toss around. Thank you for your reply D!  :) ((hugs)) Keep 'em coming. Maybe one day what you share will have improved and become better.  They say putting light on a subject is a good disinfectant. I dunno. Sometimes it doesn't matter. :(
      February 8, 2018 7:43 AM MST

Giving birth at such young ages can do so much damage to very young girls......I'm surprised nature lets females get pregnant before it's not safe to give birth naturally ...
    I also think parents that farm their daughters of to much older males make both parties guilty of rape and aiding and abetting such crimes....
      February 8, 2018 1:38 PM MST

Nature does it, because it takes millions of years for evolution to catch up with science.

When you only live to 30 ... and child mortality is high due to lack of medicine ... you have to have a lot of kids at a young age.

February 8, 2018 2:13 PM MST

True.....yet at that age it's still far to young....if the mother dies ,most likely the baby dies to out in the wild....
      February 8, 2018 3:02 PM MST

How horrific that he was able to molest so many girls before getting busted.  He will be in a place where he will know terror 24/7 for the rest of his life, how ever long he survives.

February 8, 2018 3:18 PM MST