Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Do you wear any makeup? How often?

Do you wear any makeup? How often?

Posted - February 7, 2018

Responses

None in the last few years.  I recently threw it all away.  If I decide to wear it again, I'll have to buy some fresh.  I hate the thought of it actually.
      February 7, 2018 1:05 PM MST

I wear it at least three days a week when I go to work.  Rarely wear it on weekends unless I'm going somewhere special.
      February 7, 2018 1:54 PM MST

I used to wear it for work only, but I work from home now, so I mostly only wear it if I go out for a night or something where I'm dressing for the occasion. 
      February 7, 2018 2:21 PM MST

Hi JA, me too!
      February 8, 2018 12:25 PM MST

I never wear make up. I have a feeling I should though.. especially as I get older, and older... I am considering it
      February 7, 2018 3:16 PM MST

You are gorgeous naturally.  I feel you should only wear it if it makes you feel better.  It is not something you, in particular seem to Need. :) :)
      February 8, 2018 12:27 PM MST

If I'm going out or expecting company.  
      February 7, 2018 3:23 PM MST

no, ive never worn it, just not into it
      February 7, 2018 3:53 PM MST

I do wear lipstick or lip gloss daily.  It is a habit and  makes me feel good.
    I wear make up when I go out, to work, and for Don on occasion, even if we are just staying home.  I don't wear it when I am just hanging at home.  I think it does your face good not to smother it in junk every day.
    When I do wear make up, it is minimal and all eye make up I wear washes off with water.
    A little eyeliner, a tiny bit of base, if I'm not tan, and lip stick/gloss.  Mascara if I'm going all out ;) ;D!
      February 8, 2018 12:32 PM MST

Very little and not that often ...... :)
      February 8, 2018 1:19 PM MST

Some foundation and a bit of blush to work which I think is appropriate for someone of my age.   Eye makeup and lip gloss dressing up and going out with my husband to dinner or an occasion.  Just informally at home or shopping nothing though I always carry some with me in case I need it. 
      February 9, 2018 7:11 AM MST

• i love wearing makeup 

i usually only wear it on weekends since  i work my night job. during the week i wake up early for my normal job and im just too lazy to do anything besides brush my teeth and wear clean socks 

i do love makeup though and i have a massive collection 
      February 18, 2018 8:23 PM MST

Wow, sounds like you work a lot.
    Thank you for sharing. : )
      February 18, 2018 9:28 PM MST

I have no time for much any more.   I am always working and I have a job where makeup is not the most fun thing to deal with.

Clean skin, good moisturizer, mascara and eyebrow brush are all I have time for.  I cannot reapply. 

So that is good enough.  No one cares what I look like anyway.   I am a massage therapist and I am not really thinking about how I look, I am thinking about how much muscle I can put into the next massage.

It would be like making up to go work out at the gym. 
      February 18, 2018 9:32 PM MST