Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Which is more important: western astrological star signs or Chinese astrological signs?

Which is more important: western astrological star signs or Chinese astrological signs?

I recently learned that a certain someone in my life and I are highly-compatible based on western astrology (Pisces and Virgo), but totally incompatible based on Chinese astrology (dog and rooster). 

Do I need to do numerology for the tiebreaker?  

Posted - February 9, 2018

Responses

Neither are important or both are... People would argue either way but there's no real proof one is more right, or more effective than the other.. It's also true that there are many cases of star signs and Chinese signs who are supposedly compatible really not getting on.. 

It's fun to think about but really not worth basing any decisions on 

PS don't tell anyone but I am a Libra who has a real *thing* for Aries men :P
      February 9, 2018 10:33 AM MST

*sigh* You're no help at all. :p
      February 9, 2018 2:43 PM MST

Well that's me all over..  helpful as ever :P

PS - us Libras are known to be an indecisive lot - always sitting on the fence :P This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at June 28, 2018 1:33 PM MDT
      February 9, 2018 2:45 PM MST

I know a little about about Western astrology.  The star sign just by itself doesn't really do anything for you.  You also need to know your lunar sign and your ascendant sign.

I also know a little about numerology.  Numerology is kind of weird for me because just about everybody I know behaves exactly like the description of their life path says they behave but the other thing is that in my family there are three Life Path 7 parent / Life Path 8 child combinations and they never get along with each other!  I'm on Life Path 2 and my mom is Life Path 7 and I never got along that great with her either but since I had kids that's starting to improve so yeah, not quite sure what's up with those number 7 people.
      February 9, 2018 12:47 PM MST

:/ I can't find out the other signs. 

On a side note, my other party is a 7. lol I'm a 4, so I guess we're golden. 

Funny how motherhood changes things, eh? Hope you and yours are well!
      February 9, 2018 2:47 PM MST

not sure
      February 9, 2018 4:29 PM MST

All bogus...want to see the math?
      February 9, 2018 6:16 PM MST

If your key sources of important information are in conflict I would suggest resorting to the old standby decider - toss a coin.
      June 28, 2018 10:18 AM MDT