Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The prez is supposed to KEEP AMERICA SAFE. He does it with tax cuts for the wealthy/military parade/charade as Russia has its way with us?

The prez is supposed to KEEP AMERICA SAFE. He does it with tax cuts for the wealthy/military parade/charade as Russia has its way with us?

Posted - February 10, 2018

Responses

What exactly has Russia had it way with us on? Certainly  Uranium One, but no on sanctions, or arming Ukraine or energy policy,  Israel etc....
      February 10, 2018 11:48 AM MST

KEEP AMERIKA BROKE AND BAREFOOT.

February 10, 2018 2:16 PM MST

Where have you been? RUSSIA hacked our voting apparatus. RUSSIA attempted to hack the voting records of 21 states and was able to get into a few of them. RUSSIA is currently hacking and will hack our mid-term elections. RUSSIA took over Facebook and Twitter and flooded it with BILLIONS OF BOTS spreading  false information designed to support doofus don and harm Hillary. Doofus don is such a treasonous traitor he denies it completely and as a result has refused to enforce the sanctions placed on RUSSIA legally by Congress and so the doofus is currently breaking the law on Russia's behalf. Contrary to what you said doofus don WILL NOT ENFORCE THE SANCTIONS. As a result he has done NOTHING to protect us in the future. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. Now if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about then I can't help you m2c. Your blinders are on much too firmly for me. The "RELEASE THE MEMO" flooding the internet was also RUSSIAN BOTS by the kazillions. If you truly are wondering what all the fuss is about then there is no point in discussing things is there? Our realities are far apart. We don't speak the same language. You see doofus as a good guy. I see him as pus in the zit of humanity. I'd say that's pretty far apart. Wouldn't you? SIGH. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at February 11, 2018 4:15 AM MST
      February 11, 2018 3:51 AM MST

That is what you call having there way with us? So junk on Facebook and Twitter that did not change the result of the election (according to everyone in gov who has looked at it)....Russia did mess with voter registration but it was handled before the election. That is the only thing they got over...and it did nothing. 
    Do think there was even a slight chance that the Nunes memo was not going to be released..... #releasethememo or not?
    So they have nothing that means anything. 
      February 11, 2018 7:56 AM MST

I wouldn't trust him to keep a jar of peanut butter safe!
      February 10, 2018 2:13 PM MST

Me too neither Addb. Me too neither! Thank you for your reply!  Our local health food store had a sale on Marantha Organic Peanut Butter! Regularly $6.99/jar ON SALE for $3.99! I bought a jar of crunchy a jar of creamy!
      February 11, 2018 4:17 AM MST

I've got a brand new jar of Smucker's grape jam. I think I'll have a PBJ sandwich!
      February 11, 2018 12:58 PM MST