Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Salad and jacket potato for tea.. What are you having? What's a typical evening meal for you?

Salad and jacket potato for tea.. What are you having? What's a typical evening meal for you?

Posted - February 10, 2018

Responses

What???

Salad I got.  What is that jacket potato thing? ????

My typical meals are just whatever strikes me.   I think that is a bad way to eat, but I have gotten on that type of schedule lately.  

I am eating a lot of sandwiches and not enough vegetables.  For starters.  Not enough live food.  I try and drink a lot of pure, filtered water.  At least.  And I do the supplement route as well.  
      February 10, 2018 1:55 PM MST

Ahh, I did wonder what you call jacket potato over there.. It's a whole potato cooked in the oven, (or microwave) with the outer skin still on. So it's a baked potato maybe? You cook the potato then split it down the middle and serve with butter or other fillings. 
      February 10, 2018 2:04 PM MST

Yes, a jacket potato is called a baked potato here.
      February 11, 2018 3:37 PM MST

I bet you drink Canadian Club  and it strikes me you really like lashings of food...... It's my bet that you can Whip down the food isles in seconds.   :)P
      February 10, 2018 2:22 PM MST

i dont bother with dinner since im not hungry after eating lunch
      February 10, 2018 2:44 PM MST

It's pizza tonight, but usually it's whatever my wife decides too cook. 
      February 10, 2018 7:49 PM MST

• Steamed brown rice, ginger and vegies with fried tofu or tempeh, a little tahini or dukkah, and tamari, parsley and pepper.
    Variations of same with Thai or North Indian spices.
    or
    Some form of pasta with a pesto, mushroom, neapolitan or arabiata sauce, plus steamed vgies and grated Parmesan cheese - sometimes add olives, fresh roasted pine-nuts, or artichokes.
    or 
    Palak paneer, Red bean garam marsala, dhal and steamed brown rice.
    or
    a soup (pumpkin, winter veg, macrobiotic with noodles, French onion, gazpacho etc)
    or 
    on the hottest summer night, perhaps a salad or even just fresh fruit.

February 11, 2018 12:04 AM MST

Leftovers.
      February 11, 2018 6:41 AM MST

Beef stew leftover from last night.
      February 11, 2018 3:35 PM MST