Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done when you've lost your temper?

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done when you've lost your temper?

Posted - February 11, 2018

Responses

Send an email.  It's too easy to vent and hit send.  dang.
      February 11, 2018 2:37 PM MST

I think we all have been there.  LOL
      February 12, 2018 2:01 PM MST

Kicked someone between the legs. It was self-defence honest guv. 
      February 11, 2018 2:39 PM MST

Ouch!!!

February 11, 2018 2:41 PM MST

i try not to lose my temper and ive never been crazy cause of it
      February 11, 2018 3:27 PM MST

• I tore up an unusual watercolour landscape of the Thames.
    I had painted the view from my studio window, hoping to keep it as a memento of my time in London.
    To this day, I regret it.
      February 11, 2018 10:17 PM MST

Oh no!
    I have a habit of being impulsive at times as well.
    I feel for you.
    Thank you for sharing.
      February 12, 2018 9:10 AM MST

I was so furious and so close to screaming I just ran out of there and walked into the center of town in the middle of winter without a coat to regain some control over myself. 
      February 12, 2018 9:20 AM MST

Wow, you must've really been at your limit.
    I'm glad you got to cool off. : )
      February 12, 2018 2:06 PM MST

Really don't get like that very often but it was let's say a very unpleasant and unexpected surprise that hurt and I was not in any way prepared for. Just out of the blue. 
      February 12, 2018 3:14 PM MST

I took my girlfriend to get her car that had been getting work done on it. The dealership was almost 40 miles from her house. After we got the vehicle, I was following her back to her house. There were some guys that pulled up next to her and got her to roll her window down. She was laughing and flirting with them and after we took off again, they were following her and she ran a red light and I had to stop.
    I was so pissed off that when the light changed, I started driving around 95 MPH to catch her. When I got to her house and she wasn't there, I was even MORE pissed off. Her sister was there and asked me "Weren't you guys supposed to meet at YOUR house?" 
      February 12, 2018 9:31 AM MST

I feel for you.
    You were trying to do something nice for her and you ended up feeling used because of her flirting and running the red light.
    I don't quite understand the ending though.
    So did she go to your house with her car and you made the mistake or was she off with those other guys who were flirting?
      February 12, 2018 2:14 PM MST

Well, it ends up that she drove by my house, but didn't stop because those guys were following her. There was a place we would go for drinks and she stopped there because there were a lot of people in there. The two guys came in and kept flirting with her and bought her a couple of drinks. When I got to my house, she called me and told me where she was and what had happened. Since we were only dating, I told her to come by when she got through with her drink. I guess my indifference mad her mad at me, so she didn't come to my house. I don't actually know what she did after she hung up, but we didn't break up over that....
      February 12, 2018 2:29 PM MST

I've had relationships where nothing ever made sense and I was always confused by their stories.
    She might have been honest or she may have been very shady. Who knows what the real truth is?
    Good luck to you and thank you for sharing.
      February 12, 2018 2:48 PM MST

I really think she was being shady and had made up her mind to go party with the two of them, but I don't know. We dated off and on, even after that incident. We had been dating for awhile when this happened, but off and on, and knew it wasn't going to be "forever after". I was still mad because of the original purpose was helping her go get her car. Then she meets up with two guys flirting with her on the road....
      February 12, 2018 3:03 PM MST

I hear you.
    You have every right to be hurt.
    I was with a person just like the woman you were dating.
    After it ended now I know that shady people really do exist and I know the games that they play really well and I can spot them from a mile away now.
    It doesn't mean thst you can't love them, but don't forget what they're capable of.

February 12, 2018 3:22 PM MST

Very true....you can stay lovers, but you know they can be VERY shady at any given moment!!!
      February 12, 2018 3:28 PM MST

You gotta protect your heart a little bit with certain people. 
    Some people are "Users."
    They can be wonderful in other ways, but don't let them take everything from you and break your heart.
    We live and learn huh?
      February 12, 2018 3:41 PM MST

I threw a potted plant against the wall in my bedroom.  That is the only time in my life I've thrown an object like that due to complete overload of life.  It was so out of character that it scared my children to death and they both started crying.  I was under extreme stress at the time about something they knew nothing about.  Anyway, it took a little while to get all of us calmed down and I promised them that in the morning it would be all cleaned up.  It was.  One other time my husband made me so mad I threw a cup.  I broke one of my favorite cups.  He laughed. Then we laughed.  That was many years ago in what feels like a different life. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at February 12, 2018 2:16 PM MST
      February 12, 2018 9:38 AM MST

I have a lot of friends that have thrown things when they were angry and regretted it....only because it was something they treasured. I'm hard to anger, but when I DO get angry, I don't pick anything up or put everything down first, lol.
    Not missing your husband, but missing that coffee cup a LOT, true?...
      February 12, 2018 9:43 AM MST

Many years ago, I threw a full box of paper clips at the wall.  Then I had to pick each and every one of them up and that cured me from throwing anything ever again.

February 12, 2018 1:25 PM MST

What a mess huh?
    Thanks for sharing that.
      February 12, 2018 2:17 PM MST

They went everywhere!
      February 12, 2018 7:12 PM MST

At least it wasn't a container of glitter.
    That can be hard to clean up too. : )
      February 12, 2018 7:14 PM MST