Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done when you've lost your temper?

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done when you've lost your temper?

Posted - February 11, 2018

Responses

The likelihood of me having a container of glitter is nil.  I hate the stuff and it should be banned.  When I get a card that has glitter on it, I don't even take it out of the envelope.  I see who it's from and it goes right in the garbage. 
      February 12, 2018 7:18 PM MST

LoL!
    I used to work cleaning a school and glitter was the hardest stuff to clean up.
    If you ever feel like hitting someone just walk up to them and throw a handful of glitter on them instead.
    It will be on them for a long time. In their hair and everywhere. LoL!

Just kidding, don't do that. : )

February 12, 2018 7:23 PM MST

That is really true about glitter!!! For Holiday crafts, we started adding glitter into the mix. I SWEAR we were so careful handling that glitter....next thing you know, I'm vacuuming the floor and there's glitter everywhere!!! And you go over the floor a billion times and get it vacuumed up...or so you THOUGHT you did!!!! I think it mutates when it falls to the floor.

My wife also has a perfume spray that has body glitter in it when she sprays it on....it really LOOKS cool when she wears it, but even that glitter comes off and gets on everything. When she wears it, she has to wash those outfits separately or the next time I wear a shirt, it may have glitter on it....the glitter nightmare!!!...
      February 13, 2018 6:18 AM MST

I am in the craft stores almost every weekend buying yarn.  I hate it at the holidays when all the baskets are filled with glitter.  I take my basket to the framing department and ask them to put some wrapping paper inside so I don't get it all over the yarn.  When I get to the checkout, I have them put the item directly into the plastic bag because the counter usually has glitter on it.  I really dislike that stuff.
      February 13, 2018 9:50 AM MST

Pulled all the wiring out of my brothers car because he told my mom to go to hell.
      February 12, 2018 1:30 PM MST

Cool  lOL
      February 12, 2018 1:48 PM MST

Wow!! LoL!
    That sounds like quite the family fight.
    Thank you for your response.
      February 12, 2018 2:19 PM MST

Slammed a door on an ex that had cheated on me.  I was unaware his hand was in the door jam and it broke a few fingers.  

February 12, 2018 1:37 PM MST

Uh oh. 

That will learn him. 
      February 12, 2018 1:48 PM MST

I cried buckets after that happened.  I felt horribly guilty.  It was a total accident.  But he was a chronic cheater and a liar and actually wanted another chance.  I was very young and stupid and gave him that chance.  He cheated again.  I was done.  I just quietly gave him back his ring one morning, never to return.  
      February 12, 2018 2:00 PM MST

OUCH!!
      February 12, 2018 2:45 PM MST

Yeh.  Not a proud moment.
      February 12, 2018 3:25 PM MST

....I've lost my temper a lot.

Let's just say that.
      February 12, 2018 1:49 PM MST

I'm usually pretty chill but when I was a teenager there was this mean girl who always bullied me but one day after school she went a little too far and yeah, it was the wrong time of the month to pick on me so I just beat her up across the street from high school.  One of the boys was making a video of it so I grabbed his phone, threw it on the ground and stomped on it.  He said it was totally going on Youtube and I told him it totally wasn't going on Youtube.
      February 12, 2018 7:46 PM MST

I can end up saying things that throughout my life i end up regretting. I am trying hard to never make the same mistake. I usually just bite my tongue/keep my mouth shut. It's been a long road. 
      March 21, 2018 12:03 AM MDT