Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The one incontrovertible thing about INCOMPETENCE is that it always ends in failure. The donjohn administration is my "for example". Agree?

The one incontrovertible thing about INCOMPETENCE is that it always ends in failure. The donjohn administration is my "for example". Agree?

Couple it with arrogant ignorance and lack of a moral core, incompetence insures it.

Posted - February 12, 2018

Responses

wow, a direct attack on trump's administration ... 
      February 12, 2018 11:12 AM MST

Where have you been all this time Grasshopper? That is what I do. It's my obligation. and my RAISON D'ETRE! Have you been sleeping? Thank you for your reply. Shall I then ASSUME that you are SHOCKED by it? Well then so be it. I would say to thee pay more attention and you won't have a WOW left. Happy Monday.
      February 12, 2018 12:22 PM MST

True...

But one has to be smart enough to recognize the difference between failure and success.

I just hope more of the smart ones start voting in the upcoming and future elections.
      February 12, 2018 11:49 AM MST

I think women are going to take him down. By their votes against him. By their running for political office. Those females that stand by him and think he is swell as he** are lost to us forever. God be with them. They will need God's grace to face their day of reckoning. As for the rest of us? We are woman hear us ROAR!  You are married to one of us m'dear. I don't have to tell what you already know so I won't! Thank you for your reply tom! We shall overcome! :)
      February 12, 2018 12:27 PM MST