Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I HOPE Melania has the courage to DUMP TRUMP. Hillary wasn't courageous enough to dump Bill and I think she paid dearly for it . Do you?

I HOPE Melania has the courage to DUMP TRUMP. Hillary wasn't courageous enough to dump Bill and I think she paid dearly for it . Do you?

Posted - February 17, 2018

Responses

I lost all respect for Hillary when she didn't dump Bill.
    Melania is a very different woman. Even her reactions to Trump are very different to him then Hillary was with Bill.
    Only time will tell if she dumps him or not. But she very well could. At least she should IMO.
      February 17, 2018 1:17 PM MST

Ditto Lulu'sMom vis a vis what I think about Hillary. I also disliked how she reacted to the women who accused her hubby dearest. Now were all of them on the up and up? Maybe not. Even so she was either very naively STUPID and ignorant about the billy goat man she married OR she knew very well the accusations were true and she chose to attack them anyway. Either way she lost.  How could Melania not DESPISE Jabba the Hut..the thing she married? Just yesterday another gal came out with HER story of HER affair with  Jabba in 2006..the same year Stormy Daniels and Jabba had THEIR affair. The same year he and Melania had been married for awhile  and they had a young son. So Jabba the Hut aka doofus don was cheating on a beautiful woman who had given birth to another son. I mean how much better can it get than that? Thank for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 18, 2018 4:10 AM MST

I remember in an interview after Bill got busted, Hillary said she thought he was over all that.
    So she knew he had done it before and did nothing about it then. His position as president was more important to her then his moral conduct.
      February 18, 2018 12:16 PM MST

I wonder how much of her "stand by your man" stance was about Bill and how much was about her future plans for herself? I guess we can never know and it isn't even relevant now. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      February 19, 2018 5:41 AM MST

I really do think that she used Bill as a stepping stone to advance her own political career. And it worked well.
      February 19, 2018 11:14 AM MST

Me too. She is a very calculating person and comes across as cold. What she is like privately we cannot know. I think her gamble damaged her though. Of course I voted for her because anyone/anything would have been a better option than what we got. But likability was not her strong suit in my opinion. I think she's very smart and knowledgeable and I KNOW if she were prez she'd be kicking a** vis a vis Russian sanctions. SIGH. Our old fat traitorous Pillsbury Dough Boy just ignores all of it. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Tuesday :)
      February 20, 2018 2:12 AM MST

I agree.  I personally could not survive being married to a womanizing cheater, let alone a very public one.  With that said, I try not to judge someone else's choice to stay.  But in reading Melania's body language around Donald, she certainly does not look happy to be anywhere near him.  I would not be shocked to hear of their divorce once he is done in office.
      February 18, 2018 1:24 PM MST

Me too. Which I hope is sooner rather than later. I want the evil doofus don OUT NOW. Certainly not still here for another year. We'll see how much and when Mueller will release more indictments. The first one was a REAL GOOD READ. A real DOOZY! I read all 37 pages and I am going read every word of all subsequent indictments that are posted online. I hope they all are. The subject matter is fascinating. I KNOW that the good guys are gonna win and the bad guys are gonna get what they deserve! Thank you for your reply PeaPod! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 19, 2018 12:48 PM MST
      February 19, 2018 5:43 AM MST

Given body language and avoidance actions by Malania, it would appear that they are at least unofficially separated.

But why would you expect good moral examples to come from anyone who is in this White House?
      February 19, 2018 12:41 PM MST

I don't tom. In fact I said to Sharon on another thread this morning that the Trump clan is a different species.I wasn't particularly fond of Hillary but she got my vote. You know if she were prez she'd be sanctioning Russia up one side and down the other. PUBLICLY. She would never be a Vlad puppet lapdog automaton like the guy who is currently "prez". Without the RUSSIAN lengthy and expensive and BRILLIANT infiltration and bas**rdization of our election process he would not be president. Which he knows. Which is what drove him around the bend. Some of our diplomats are telling those in other countries to IGNORE HIS TWEETS. Just ignore them.  Sheesh! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 20, 2018 2:18 AM MST
      February 20, 2018 2:18 AM MST