Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Conflation is an indication of a muddled mind. Donjohn is conflating the Florida shooting with the Russian investigation. Desperation?

Conflation is an indication of a muddled mind. Donjohn is conflating the Florida shooting with the Russian investigation. Desperation?

Muddleminded donjohn is attacking the FBI for missing the signs that the Florida shooter was a danger and should have paid more attention to that than the "Russure Thing" investigation . Once again he says NO COLLUSION. Now the poor old man doesn't get that the two are not related at all. His muddled befuddled brain  that is replete with so much irrelevance,fear and hate conflates them and once again he sounds ridiculous! He can't help it. His brain is ABNORMAL. He talks about disparate things are if they were equivalent  and has no clue that his brain is unmanageable as is his mouth and his fingers. SIGH. Once again there is no one there who loves him enough to fight to save him from himself. Maybe they hope he goes down. Why else is there no one throwing him a lifeline, a vest, an inner tube?

Posted - February 18, 2018

Responses

Makes sense. They did drop the ball on the FL shooter. Why? Were they distracted? 

February 18, 2018 9:06 AM MST

Oh my.

February 18, 2018 10:12 AM MST

If I were thee I would not admit you agree with doofus don m2c. I'd just keep mum about it and cheer him quietly. It doesn't help you at all. This post was edited by RosieG at February 19, 2018 6:37 AM MST
      February 19, 2018 6:21 AM MST

I don't run and will never hide my opinion. Like it or lump it, but I will always say my two cents. This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2018 6:32 AM MST
      February 19, 2018 6:27 AM MST

Just a friendly comment intended to be helpful to thee from me m2c. No ulterior motive. Believe as you wish. Do as you wish. Say what you wish. How people perceive you is contingent upon your answers. We have nothing else. Thank you for your reply.
      February 19, 2018 6:35 AM MST

Hi, Rosie.

I have 925 notifications at the top of my page.  I have not read them for about 10 days---the level of insight of so many answers and comments simply appall and depress me.  Some are "shiny," and are frequently mistaken for gold---yet they are no more than polished brass, and poorly casted at that. (I do expect to go through them later today and read the replies from the people who usually at least have something reasonable to say---you included.) 

Yes, Trump is obsessed with the Russian investigation and will always seek to suggest that all results that don't mention him specifically (yet, at least) as a conspirator are instead proof that he was not involved.

Remember the SAT's and the analogy questions of the form bat is to ball as blank is to blank and you had to choose the correct comparison?---Trump (and many of his supporters) would probably score very low---if at all---in that portion of the exam.
      February 18, 2018 10:36 AM MST

They would either ban/outlaw the test or have surrogates take them. Boy 925? My goodness golly that would seriously depress me. Good luck. Get a lot of rest. Eat nutritious food. Take  your vitamins. Pace yourself. Remember to get up every half hour or so and walk around to avoid blood clot formation that finds its way to your heart as an embolism. But you already know that. I know you know how tiresome it gets when people equate things that couldn't be more disparate. I know that from past replies you have given. Donjohn repeating by rote NO COLLUSION and insisting after every hiccup that he has been completely vindicated. I know he is a mental midget but can his comprehension capacity be that infinitely small to believe that? Or is it just more lies that he knows his worshippers will believe since they believe in him to he** and beyond? There is no way to carry on a cogent conversation with people like him whose brain mechanisms are vastly in need of cleaning/repair/calibrating. Thank you for your thoughtful reply tom and Happy American Presidents' Day Monday to you! :)
      February 19, 2018 6:31 AM MST

More a sign of advancing age.  I sometimes do the same and I am about ten years younger. . 
      February 19, 2018 7:19 AM MST