Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you remember the first PHYSICAL feature that caught your eye about your significant other? *

Do you remember the first PHYSICAL feature that caught your eye about your significant other? *

*The question I've posed does NOT intimate nor asume that the physical aspects were or are the first thing that you noticed, the most important thing to you, that physical features have priority over other things, none of the above. 

My wife impressed me at my first glance at her with the most gorgeous smile that lit up the entire night.  

~

Posted - February 18, 2018

Responses

Breastessests?
      February 18, 2018 8:59 PM MST

Eyes
      February 18, 2018 9:02 PM MST

• Yep.
    My flatmate, Marilyn, had taken me to watch him (Ari, the one who later became my husband) teaching a Tai Chi class to young delinquents.
    She was determined to match-make us.
    Ari stretched his arms out wide, demonstrating a move,
    and in that moment he looked just like that drawing, by Leonardo da Vinci,
    of a man's proportions relative to a circle.
    I took a sudden involuntary in-breath.

February 18, 2018 9:11 PM MST

All the features of her face and hair together. Then also her slim trim and petite figure.

I had to go see the person who lived in unit xxx in the building and she answered my knock. She had just moved in.
      February 18, 2018 9:21 PM MST

Eyes, height (actually the only tall man I have ever been attracted to), beard. 

(You have a typo in your question) yoy=you
      February 28, 2018 5:20 PM MST

Thank you for catching that!
    ~
      February 28, 2018 11:50 PM MST