Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen someone do at a restaurant?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen someone do at a restaurant?

One time my hubby and I went to a 24 hour burrito shop in the middle of the night because they have really good food.  Anyway, a guy with a duffle bag walked in and he didn't order anything but he walked up to the salsa bar, opened up his duffle bag and dumped all the salsa in his bag and left.

This question was inspired by me looking for a picture to go along with a reply to another question but I found this picture instead.

Posted - February 21, 2018

Responses

A drunken waitress went up to the Alderman of Bensenville, Illinois and his wife in a Denny's Restaurant.

She took his order for a hamburger, and told them she was tired and didn't feel very well and took the alderman's wife's coat and bundled it up and went to sleep on it as a pillow in the next booth.

The manager of the Denny's called the police and the waitress woke up hours later in jail.

That was her birthday.  I was the waitress.

Beat that one.

February 21, 2018 1:42 PM MST

It's Denny's!  They should have been happy that someone actually took their order instead of being ignored by the four servers talking with each other behind the counter!
      February 21, 2018 9:55 PM MST

These days? It's actually when you see two people talking to each other instead of texting on their phones.....
      February 21, 2018 1:45 PM MST