Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » How can The Anti-Christ come to power with America great again? Will he allow anything great but him?

How can The Anti-Christ come to power with America great again? Will he allow anything great but him?

A rude awakening is coming *sigh*.

Posted - February 21, 2018

Responses

Oh Ye of little faith, how long must I put up with this faithless and twisted generation. (kidding, lol)

Curious, have you read the whole Bible? 
    I've seen a couple of times over the years where you have answered questions about JW's coming to your door. I think if you would have listened, you might perhaps know the answer.
      February 28, 2018 5:59 PM MST

I do give JW more time than most other people do. I almost always invite them in. I think I respond to almost all your posts addressed to me. In some cases, as you know, my interpretation of Bible passages is similar to that of JWs, in other cases my interpretation is very different from yours and in some cases I have  no views. 
      March 1, 2018 9:51 AM MST

Well as far as my question about Daniel 8:1-9 any Bible student should know that without question and the symbolism within. Read the rest of the chapter. Do that and then tell me who you think the Ram and Goat represent.

After that, at least in relation to the first 6 Kingdoms, try this:
    In Revelation 17:10 any Bible student should know who the Five world powers that had fallen and the one that was that were mentioned at that time as having an impact on the affairs of God’s people. Need to read pretty much the whole Bible to figure that one out. To figure out the one that had not yet arrived, you need to study the whole Bible and compare to history without a predetermined idea that your Country is God's Country.

(Revelation 17:10) And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while.

March 2, 2018 12:41 PM MST

Q "How can The Anti-Christ come to power with America great again? Will he allow anything great but him?
    A rude awakening is coming *sigh*."

I guess you're implying that if America is the greatest earthly power and the Anti-Christ will come as the greatest earthly power, then America could very well be the Anti-Christ wreaking havoc around the world and using its power to force all around the world not to oppose it but to follow it. 
      February 24, 2018 12:32 PM MST

Sounds to me that you are talking about Islam, not America.  You're on a right track, but you're still the child of a lesser god. 
      February 24, 2018 1:50 PM MST

That post has led you to open a window into your thoughts about Islam.

I wasn't actually talking about anything there. It is clear that I was speculating on what the question was alluding to.
      February 24, 2018 5:14 PM MST

Interesting.
    While the antichrist is not just one individual or entity but pretty much anything in opposition to Christ as there were many in the first century (1 John 1:18), the rest of what you said could fit Rev 13. The Bible shows that Wild Beast represent Kingdoms and such (Daniel 7 - 8), two horns represent a close alliance. (Daniel - Media-Persia) Could two horns in Revelation represent America and England? Could the scarlet or fiery colored wild beast represent the United Nations, previously League of Nations after its death stroke got healed? 
    Haven't read it in a few years so not trying to be dogmatic about it. Rev 12 - 14 seems interesting the way people look with admiration to the US and UN as well as the power held therein. 
      February 24, 2018 5:20 PM MST

No, British is the Lion. The USA is the Eagle.
    Dan 7:4  
    The first was like a lion (Britain) and had eagles' wings (USA). Then as I looked its wings were plucked off (American Revoluion, 1776) and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it. (USA....Uncle Sam)
    The beast like none other with the horns is the European Union.
    The head that was wounded to death and healed was not the scarlet  beast but the leopard (having 4 leopard heads) This post was edited by my2cents at February 24, 2018 5:41 PM MST
      February 24, 2018 5:38 PM MST

From what I understand, those Kingdoms referenced in Daniel refer to Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. The speed at which Babylon moved was compared to that of Eagles in Deuteronomy and Lamentations. If that referred to the U.S., then there are other Kingdoms to come after the U.S.

(Daniel 2:39, 40) “But after you another kingdom will rise, inferior to you; then another kingdom, a third one, of copper, that will rule over the whole earth. 40 “As for the fourth kingdom, it will be strong like iron. For just as iron crushes and pulverizes everything else, yes, like iron that shatters, it will crush and shatter all of these.
    (Daniel 7:3, 4) And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others. 4 “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet like a man, and it was given the heart of a man.
    (Lamentations 4:19) Our pursuers were swifter than the eagles of the sky. They chased us on the mountains; they ambushed us in the wilderness.
    (Deuteronomy 28:49, 50) “Jehovah will raise up against you a distant nation, from the end of the earth; it will pounce like an eagle, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a nation fierce in appearance that will show no regard to the old or favor to the young.
      February 24, 2018 6:04 PM MST

Quote: [No, British is the Lion. The USA is the Eagle.
    The first was like a lion (Britain) and had eagles' wings (USA). Then as I looked its wings were plucked off (American Revoluion, 1776) and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it. (USA....Uncle Sam)
    The head that was wounded to death and healed was not the scarlet  beast but the leopard (having 4 leopard heads)]

Eagles wings is not the subject. The lion is the subject and it is the same as 'its' and 'it', 'its' and 'it' do not refer to the wings. After the symbolic wings were plucked off, the lion was made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given it. (Side note on sentence structure, 'wings' is plural, 'it' is singular.)
      February 25, 2018 8:46 PM MST

Sorry so long to get back. 
    Yes Dan 2 with the statue is talking about the ancient empires. 
    But Dan 7 is talking about the end times, the time just before Jesus' return. These are the countries which must be in existence at that time. These same beasts are also the same beasts of the one world gov in Rev. Same beasts but this time they are together as one beast symbolic of their joining together. The ancient empires never joined...so why would they be joined in Rev? 
    Jesus on Mat 24 talking about His return says He is talking about Dan. 

As far as the "its" on Dan7:4. If we look at the original Hebrew the be translated "he, she, it" depending on context. 
    I believe the "it" should be "they" meaning the wings. And I cannot document that the Hebrew word for "it/he/she" is there to be translated. So the translators had to use their logic as which pronoun to use. 
    But we have the Lion (Britain) with eagle wings (USA), Bear (Russia), leopard with 4 heads (4 heads being 4 times it will rise....Germany) and poultry wings (Italy) and the beast like no other with the horns (EU). 
      February 26, 2018 6:16 AM MST

You are changing grammar that doesn't fit context or any translation that I am aware of and also making the first beast out to be two. On dual Kingdoms when one is counted as greater than the other or coming from one another, horns are used, not wings. There was no eagle in the vision, just a lion with wings of an eagle just like the third beast was like a leopard with four wings like a bird. Daniel 7:15 makes implies that the four beast are not a good thing.

(Daniel 2:39-44) “But after you (Babylon) another kingdom will rise, inferior to you (Medo-Persia); then another kingdom, a third one, of copper (Greece), that will rule over the whole earth. 40 “As for the fourth kingdom(Rome), it will be strong like iron. For just as iron crushes and pulverizes everything else, yes, like iron that shatters, it will crush and shatter all of these. 41 “And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

(Daniel 7:1-8) In the first year of King Bel·shazʹzar of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream; he recorded a complete account of the matters. 2 Daniel declared: “I was watching in my visions during the night, and look! the four winds of the heavens were stirring up the vast sea. 3 And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others. 4 “The first one (Babylon) was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet like a man, and it was given the heart of a man. 5 “And look! another beast, a second one, like a bear(Medo-Persian). It was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Get up, eat much flesh.’ 6 “After this I kept watching, and look! another beast(Greece), like a leopard, but on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. And the beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule. 7 “After this I kept watching in the visions of the night, and I saw a fourth beast(Rome), fearsome and terrifying and unusually strong, and it had large iron teeth. It was devouring and crushing, and what was left it trampled down with its feet. It was different from all the other beasts that were prior to it, and it had ten horns. 8 While I considered the horns, look! another horn, a small one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked up from before it. And look! there were eyes like human eyes in this horn, and there was a mouth speaking arrogantly.
    (Daniel 7:15-18)  “As for me, Daniel, my spirit was distressed within me because the visions of my head frightened me. 16 I went near to one of those who were standing there to ask him about the true meaning of this. So he replied and made known to me the interpretation of these things.17 “‘These huge beasts, four in number, are four kings who will stand up from the earth. 18 But the holy ones of the Supreme One will receive the kingdom, and they will possess the kingdom forever, yes, forever and ever.’

(Daniel 8:1-9) In the third year of the kingship of King Bel·shazʹzar, a vision appeared to me, Daniel, after the one that appeared to me previously. 2 I saw the vision, and as I watched I was in Shuʹshan the citadel, which is in the province of Eʹlam; I viewed the vision, and I was next to the watercourse of Uʹlai. 3 As I raised my eyes, look! there was a ram(Medo-Persia) standing before the watercourse, and it had two horns. The two horns were tall, but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up later. 4 I saw the ram making thrusts to the west and to the north and to the south, and no wild beasts could stand before it, and there was no one who could provide rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and exalted itself. 5 As I kept watching, look! there was a male goat coming from the west crossing the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground. And the goat(Greece) had a conspicuous horn between its eyes. 6 It was coming toward the ram with the two horns, which I had seen standing before the watercourse; it was running toward it in a powerful rage. 7 I saw it closing in on the ram, and it was filled with bitterness toward it. It struck down the ram and broke its two horns, and the ram was powerless to stand up to it. It threw the ram to the ground and trampled it down, and there was no one to rescue it from its power. 8 Then the male goat exalted itself exceedingly, but as soon as it became mighty, the great horn was broken; then four conspicuous horns came up instead of the one, toward the four winds of the heavens. 9 Out of one of them came another horn, a small one, and it grew very great toward the south and toward the east and toward the Decoration.

(Revelation 17:10) And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while.

Who do you think the beast in Daniel 2, and 8 and Revelation 17:10 represent?
      February 26, 2018 8:41 AM MST

This is my how I believe the Dan 7:

The Four Beasts

Daniel wrote in 550 B.C. And yet God said that no one would be able to understand these prophecies until the time of the end. (Daniel 12:9). Most commentaries teach that the Four Beasts of Daniel’s dream are the same four successive empires represented in Nebuchadnezzar’s statue: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. However, all four of Daniel’s Beasts are in existence when Jesus returns. In Daniel 7:12, Daniel saw that the other beasts “had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.” It is clear that the fourth beast is still in power when Jesus comes, because “little horn” on that beast, “made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.” (Daniel 7:21-22)

Modern Nations Represented in the Bible

We can identify the modern nations represented by the Russian bear, the German leopard with wings of a fowl, the French Rooster, and Daniel’s dreadful Fourth Beast, the last superpower on earth.

In modern times, the lion, the first Beast, is most clearly associated with Great Britain. The British Lion is universally recognized in the Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom and several national emblems, flags and British coins.

March 18, 2018 1:02 PM MDT

So all four beast of Daniel 7:3-7 are still in existence or just the 4th beast? You kinda said both, I think?

Who do you think the four beast of Dan 7:3-7 are?

And the little horn was good or bad?
      March 18, 2018 4:20 PM MDT

All four are in existence but they will loose power and gift it to the forth.  The forth being the one in power of the world system which is the same beasts but they are joined together as one in Rev showing a one world government/new world order. Which will be ruled by the Beast (who will claim to be the true Christ which most people refer to as the AntiChrist)
    The beasts are Lion w/eagles wings= Britain and USA came out of Britain (wings plucked)
    Bear= Russia
    Leopard= Germany
    Beast like none other= European Union

The horn is bad. 
      March 18, 2018 6:18 PM MDT

Remember, the speed at which Babylon moved was compared to that of Eagles in Deuteronomy and Lamentations. 
    (Lamentations 4:19; Deuteronomy 28:49, 50)

Quote from February 24, 2018 4:38 PM: [No, British is the Lion. The USA is the Eagle.
    The head that was wounded to death and healed was not the scarlet  beast but the leopard (having 4 leopard heads) ]

The heart of a man being given it makes it weak as a heart of a lion symbolizes strength. Man ruling is not a good thing, uncle Sam or not.

(2 Samuel 17:10) Even the courageous man whose heart is like that of a lion will surely melt in fear, for all Israel knows that your father is a mighty man and that the men with him are courageous.

(Revelation 13:18) This is where it calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number, and its number is 666.
    (Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.
    (Psalm 146:3) Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.

This is a bit of a read but most books and magazines older than 2000 are no longer available on the internet:

[...FOUR BEASTS COME OUT OF THE SEA
    5 “Four huge beasts were coming up out of the sea,” said Daniel. (Daniel 7:3) What was symbolized by the windswept sea? Years later, the apostle John saw a seven-headed wild beast come out of the “sea.” That sea represented “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues”—the vast body of mankind estranged from God. The sea, then, is a fitting symbol of the masses of mankind alienated from God.—Revelation 13:1, 2; 17:15; Isaiah 57:20.
    6 “As for these huge beasts,” said God’s angel, “because they are four, there are four kings that will stand up from the earth.” (Daniel 7:17) Clearly, the angel identified the four beasts that Daniel saw as “four kings.” Thus, these beasts signify world powers. But which ones?
    7 Bible expositors commonly link Daniel’s dream-vision of four beasts with Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of an immense image. For example, The Expositor’s Bible Commentary states: “Chapter 7 [of Daniel] parallels chapter 2.” The Wycliffe Bible Commentary says: “It is generally agreed that the succession of four Gentile dominions . . . is the same here [in Daniel chapter 7] as that contemplated in [Daniel] chapter 2.” The four world powers represented by the four metals of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream were the Babylonian Empire (gold head), Medo-Persia (silver breasts and arms), Greece (copper belly and thighs), and the Roman Empire (iron legs). (Daniel 2:32, 33) Let us see how these kingdoms correspond to the four huge beasts that Daniel saw.
    FEROCIOUS AS A LION, QUICK AS AN EAGLE
    8 What beasts Daniel beheld! Describing one, he said: “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I kept on beholding until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet just like a man, and there was given to it the heart of a man.” (Daniel 7:4) This beast pictured the same rulership as that represented by the head of gold of the immense image, the Babylonian World Power (607-539 B.C.E.). Like a predatory “lion,” Babylon fiercely devoured nations, including God’s people. (Jeremiah 4:5-7; 50:17) As if with the wings of an eagle, this “lion” sped forward in aggressive conquest.—Lamentations 4:19; Habakkuk 1:6-8.
    9 In time, the unique winged lion had its wings “plucked out.” Near the end of King Belshazzar’s rule, Babylon lost its speed of conquest and its lionlike supremacy over the nations. It was no faster than a man on two feet. Getting “the heart of a man,” it became weak. Lacking “the heart of the lion,” Babylon could no longer behave like king “among the beasts of a forest.” (Compare 2 Samuel 17:10; Micah 5:8.) Another huge beast vanquished it.
    VORACIOUS AS A BEAR
    10 “See there!” said Daniel, “another beast, a second one, it being like a bear. And on one side it was raised up, and there were three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and this is what they were saying to it, ‘Get up, eat much flesh.’” (Daniel 7:5) The king symbolized by the “bear” was the very same as that represented by the silver breasts and arms of the great image—the line of Medo-Persian rulers (539-331 B.C.E.) starting with Darius the Mede and Cyrus the Great and ending with Darius III.
    11 The symbolic bear was ‘raised up on one side,’ perhaps to get ready to attack and subdue nations and thus maintain world power. Or this position may have been intended to show that the Persian line of rulers would gain the ascendancy over the sole Median king, Darius. The three ribs between the bear’s teeth could denote the three directions in which it pushed its conquests. The Medo-Persian “bear” went to the north to seize Babylon in 539 B.C.E. Then it went westward through Asia Minor and into Thrace. Finally, the “bear” went to the south to conquer Egypt. Since the number three at times symbolizes intensity, the three ribs may also emphasize the symbolic bear’s greed for conquest.
    12 The “bear” assaulted nations in response to the words: “Get up, eat much flesh.” By devouring Babylon according to the divine will, Medo-Persia was in a position to perform a valuable service toward Jehovah’s people. And it did! (See “A Tolerant Monarch,” on page 149.) Through Cyrus the Great, Darius I (Darius the Great), and Artaxerxes I, Medo-Persia freed Babylon’s Jewish captives and helped them rebuild Jehovah’s temple and repair Jerusalem’s walls. In time, Medo-Persia came to rule over 127 jurisdictional districts, and Queen Esther’s husband, Ahasuerus (Xerxes I), was “king from India to Ethiopia.” (Esther 1:1) However, the rise of another beast was in the offing.
    SWIFT AS A WINGED LEOPARD!
    13 The third beast was “like a leopard, but it had four wings of a flying creature on its back. And the beast had four heads, and there was given to it rulership indeed.” (Daniel 7:6) Like its counterpart—the copper belly and thighs of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream image—this four-winged, four-headed leopard symbolized the Macedonian, or Grecian, line of rulers starting with Alexander the Great. With the agility and speed of a leopard, Alexander moved through Asia Minor, south into Egypt, and on to the western border of India. (Compare Habakkuk 1:8.) His domain was greater than that of the “bear,” for it included Macedonia, Greece, and the Persian Empire.—See “A Young King Conquers the World,” on page 153.
    14 The “leopard” became four-headed after Alexander died in 323 B.C.E. Four of his generals eventually became his successors in different sections of his domain. Seleucus held Mesopotamia and Syria. Ptolemy controlled Egypt and Palestine. Lysimachus ruled over Asia Minor and Thrace, and Cassander got Macedonia and Greece. (See “A Vast Kingdom Is Divided,” on page 162.) Then a new menace arose.
    A FEARSOME BEAST PROVES TO BE DIFFERENT
    15 Daniel described the fourth beast as “fearsome and terrible and unusually strong.” He continued: “And it had teeth of iron, big ones. It was devouring and crushing, and what was left it was treading down with its feet. And it was something different from all the other beasts that were prior to it, and it had ten horns.” (Daniel 7:7) This fearsome beast began as the political and military power of Rome. It gradually took over the four Hellenistic divisions of the Grecian Empire, and by the year 30 B.C.E., Rome had emerged as the next world power of Bible prophecy. Subjugating everything in its path by military force, the Roman Empire eventually grew to cover an area that stretched from the British Isles down across much of Europe, all the way around the Mediterranean, and beyond Babylon to the Persian Gulf.
    16 Desiring to make certain concerning this “extraordinarily fearsome” beast, Daniel listened intently as the angel explained: “As for [its] ten horns, out of that kingdom there are ten kings that will rise up; and still another one will rise up after them, and he himself will be different from the first ones, and three kings he will humiliate.” (Daniel 7:19, 20, 24) What were these “ten horns,” or “ten kings”?
    17 As Rome became more affluent and increasingly decadent because of the licentious living of its ruling class, it diminished as a military power. In time, the decline of Rome’s military strength became clearly evident. The mighty empire eventually broke up into many kingdoms. Since the Bible often uses the number ten to denote completeness, the “ten horns” of the fourth beast represent all the kingdoms that resulted from Rome’s dissolution.—Compare Deuteronomy 4:13; Luke 15:8; 19:13, 16, 17.
    18 The Roman World Power, however, did not end with the removal of its last emperor in Rome in 476 C.E. For many centuries, papal Rome continued to exercise political, and especially religious, domination over Europe. It did so through the feudal system, in which most inhabitants of Europe were subject to a lord, then to a king. And all kings acknowledged the authority of the pope. Thus the Holy Roman Empire with papal Rome as its focal point dominated world affairs throughout that long period of history called the Dark Ages.
    19 Who can deny that the fourth beast was “different from all the other kingdoms”? (Daniel 7:7, 19, 23) In this regard, historian H. G. Wells wrote: “This new Roman power . . . was in several respects a different thing from any of the great empires that had hitherto prevailed in the civilised world. . . . [It] incorporated nearly all the Greek people in the world, and its population was less strongly Hamitic and Semitic than that of any preceding empire . . . It was so far a new pattern in history . . . The Roman Empire was a growth, an unplanned novel growth; the Roman people found themselves engaged almost unawares in a vast administrative experiment.” Yet, the fourth beast was to have further growth.
    A SMALL HORN GAINS THE ASCENDANCY
    20 “I kept on considering the horns,” said Daniel, “and, look! another horn, a small one, came up in among them, and there were three of the first horns that were plucked up from before it.” (Daniel 7:8) Concerning this outgrowth, the angel told Daniel: “Another one will rise up after them [the ten kings], and he himself will be different from the first ones, and three kings he will humiliate.” (Daniel 7:24) Who is this king, when did he rise, and what three kings did he humiliate?
    21 Consider the following developments. In 55 B.C.E., Roman General Julius Caesar invaded Britannia but failed to establish a permanent settlement. In 43 C.E., Emperor Claudius began a more permanent conquest of southern Britain. Then, in 122 C.E., Emperor Hadrian began to build a wall from the Tyne River to the Solway Firth, marking the northern limit of the Roman Empire. Early in the fifth century, the Roman legions left the island. “In the sixteenth century,” explained one historian, “England had been a second-rate power. Its wealth was slight compared with that of the Netherlands. Its population was much less than that of France. Its armed forces (including its navy) were inferior to Spain’s.” Britain evidently was an insignificant kingdom then, making up the symbolic small horn of the fourth beast. But that was to change.
    22 In 1588, Philip II of Spain launched the Spanish Armada against Britain. This fleet of 130 ships, carrying more than 24,000 men, sailed up the English Channel, only to suffer defeat by the British navy and to fall victim to contrary winds and fierce Atlantic storms. This event “marked the decisive passing of naval superiority from Spain to England,” said one historian. In the 17th century, the Dutch developed the world’s largest merchant marine. With growing overseas colonies, however, Britain prevailed over that kingdom. During the 18th century, the British and the French fought each other in North America and India, leading to the Treaty of Paris in 1763. This treaty, said author William B. Willcox, “recognized Britain’s new position as the predominant European power in the world beyond Europe.” Britain’s supremacy was confirmed by the crushing victory over Napoléon of France in 1815 C.E. The “three kings” that Britain thus ‘humiliated’ were Spain, the Netherlands, and France. (Daniel 7:24) As a result, Britain emerged as the world’s greatest colonial and commercial power. Yes, the “small” horn grew to become a world power!
    23 The angel told Daniel that the fourth beast, or fourth kingdom, would “devour all the earth.” (Daniel 7:23) That proved true of the Roman province once known as Britannia. It eventually became the British Empire and ‘devoured all the earth.’ At one time, this empire embraced one fourth of the earth’s land surface and a fourth of its population.
    24 As the Roman Empire differed from previous world powers, the king depicted by the “small” horn would also “be different from the first ones.” (Daniel 7:24) Concerning the British Empire, historian H. G. Wells noted: “Nothing of the sort has ever existed before. First and central to the whole system was the ‘crowned republic’ of the United British Kingdoms . . . No single office and no single brain had ever comprehended the British Empire as a whole. It was a mixture of growths and accumulations entirely different from anything that has ever been called an empire before.”
    25 There was more to the “small” horn than the British Empire. In 1783, Britain recognized the independence of its 13 American colonies. The United States of America eventually became Britain’s ally, emerging from World War II as the earth’s dominant nation. It still has strong ties with Britain. The resulting Anglo-American dual world power constitutes the ‘horn having eyes.’ Indeed, this world power is observant, astute! It ‘speaks grandiose things,’ dictating policy for much of the world and acting as its mouthpiece, or “false prophet.”—Daniel 7:8, 11, 20; Revelation 16:13; 19:20....]
      March 19, 2018 6:56 AM MDT

If these beasts are of past empires, why are they joined together as one beast in Rev. representing the one world government? Makes no sense for these same beasts in Rev I'd they represent ancient empires long gone. 

Of course everytime an eagle or eagles wings are mentioned does not always mean the USA. Nor the lion always meaning Britain. Etc...everything in context. 
    It is interesting that Rev says the woman Israel will be protected by the eagles wings. This  may or may not be the US. I like to think it is as the wings are not part of the combined beast in Rev. So in either case US will not be part of the NWO. We will be destroyed or still fighting.
      March 19, 2018 7:41 AM MDT

None of the beast were spoken of as good and the first beast was like a lion, not an eagle and each beast afterward were stronger.
    No earthly physical Nation stands for God now but a spiritual nation..

(Acts 10:34, 35) At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
    (1 Corinthians 12:13) For by one spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink one spirit.
    (Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.

(Matthew 21:43) This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
    (Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you.
    (Luke 21:20) “However, when you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near.

(Galatians 6:16) As for all those who walk orderly by this rule of conduct, peace and mercy be upon them, yes, upon the Israel of God.
    (1 Peter 2:9, 10) But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 For you were once not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not been shown mercy, but now you have received mercy.
      March 19, 2018 7:30 AM MDT

Rom 11:11Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

Jews have not fallen from God's favor. They stumbled so we could be saved. We owe them as the Bible says we do. 
    ROM 15:27
    They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
      March 19, 2018 7:59 AM MDT

On Romans 11, see if this helps:

Does God’s covenant with Abraham give assurance that the Jews continue to be the chosen people of God?
    Gal. 3:27-29: “All of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.” (So, from God’s standpoint, it is no longer natural descent from Abraham that determines who are Abraham’s seed.)
    Will all the Jews be converted to faith in Christ and attain to eternal salvation?
    Rom. 11:25, 26: “I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this sacred secret, in order for you not to be discreet in your own eyes: that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, and in this manner [“this is how,” TEV; “thus,” CC, By; Greek, houʹtos] all Israel will be saved.” (Notice that the saving of “all Israel” is accomplished, not by conversion of all the Jews, but by the ‘coming in’ of people from Gentile nations. Some translators render verse 26: “And then after this the rest of Israel will be saved.” But A Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament [Edinburgh, 1937, G. Abbott-Smith, p. 329] defines houʹtos as meaning “in this way, so, thus.”)
    To arrive at a correct understanding of what is recorded at Romans 11:25, 26, we should also take into account these earlier statements in Romans: “He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code.” (2:28, 29) “Not all who spring from Israel are really ‘Israel.’”—9:6.
    Is it necessary for Jews to put faith in Jesus Christ in order to be saved?
    Isaiah 53:1-12 foretold the death of the Messiah ‘to bear the sins of many and to make intercession for the transgressors.’ Daniel 9:24-27 connected the coming of the Messiah and his death with ‘making an end of sin and forgiving iniquity.’ (JP) Both passages show that the Jews were in need of such intercession and forgiveness. Could they expect to reject the Messiah and have the approval of the One who sent him?
    Acts 4:11, 12: “[Regarding Jesus Christ, the apostle Peter was moved by holy spirit to say to the Jewish rulers and older men in Jerusalem:] This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’ Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.” (Although the nation of natural Israel no longer enjoys special divine favor, the way is open to individual Jews, as it is to people of all nations, to benefit from the salvation that is made possible through Jesus the Messiah.)

On Romans 15:27, it has to do with the holy ones in Jerusalem, which were likely all anointed Jews that were following Christ as that was where the governing body was located at the time. The Covenant was restricted to the Jews for the first 7 years after the anointing of the Messiah even though the Mosaic law was fulfilled after Jesus' 3.5 year or half week ministry. After that 7 years, there is no distinction between Jew or Greek as mentioned in the verses in my last post.

(Romans 15:22-29) This is also why I was many times hindered from coming to you. 23 But now I no longer have untouched territory in these regions, and for many years I have longed to come to you. 24 Therefore, when I journey to Spain, I hope that I will see you and be accompanied partway there by you after I have first enjoyed your company for a time. 25 But now I am about to travel to Jerusalem to minister to the holy ones. 26 For those in Mac·e·doʹni·a and A·chaʹia have been pleased to share their things by a contribution to the poor among the holy ones in Jerusalem. 27 True, they have been pleased to do so, and indeed they were debtors to them; for if the nations have shared in their spiritual things, they also owe it to minister to them with their material things. 28 So after I have finished with this and have delivered this contribution securely to them, I will depart by way of you for Spain. 29 Moreover, I know that when I do come to you, I will come with a full measure of blessing from Christ.

(Acts 15:4) On arriving in Jerusalem, they were kindly received by the congregation and the apostles and the elders, and they related the many things God had done by means of them.
    (Acts 16:4, 5) As they traveled on through the cities, they would deliver to them for observance the decrees that had been decided on by the apostles and the elders who were in Jerusalem. 5 Then, indeed, the congregations continued to be made firm in the faith and to increase in number day by day.

(Daniel 9:24-27) “There are 70 weeks that have been determined for your people and your holy city, in order to terminate the transgression, to finish off sin, to make atonement for error, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the Holy of Holies. 25 You should know and understand that from the issuing of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Mes·siʹah the Leader, there will be 7 weeks, also 62 weeks. She will be restored and rebuilt, with a public square and moat, but in times of distress. 26 “And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations. 27 “And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease. “And on the wing of disgusting things there will be the one causing desolation; and until an extermination, what was decided on will be poured out also on the one lying desolate.”

EDIT: This doesn't resemble first century Christianity but perhaps both resemble the Pharisees.
    (Matthew 23:5) All the works they do, they do to be seen by men, for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards and lengthen the fringes of their garments.
    (Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you.

This post was edited by texasescimo at March 20, 2018 9:52 AM MDT
      March 19, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

Glad you found it interesting. I was merely speculating on what the question might be alluding to.
      February 24, 2018 7:15 PM MST

Trump is the embodiment of all things anti-Christ.

Christ consciousness is awareness of the glory and power of creation.  It is majestic.  It is flawless.   It contains all the virtues that make creation thrive. 

Trump is grasping and greedy and insecurity and revenge and hurt ego and all about him and satanic.  Satan is ego.  Trump is ego.

Christ is everything else but ego.  Trump does not have a passing acquaintance with Christ.  He is too busy thinking about himself and how to fill that endless hole of desire for more.

February 25, 2018 12:24 PM MST

And if you think the Anti Christ is bad?  You should see the Uncle Christ.

The Best is yet to come.  The OMEN.   MIKE. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 1, 2018 11:14 AM MST
      March 1, 2018 11:12 AM MST