Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think will be the result of this act of mob rule?

What do you think will be the result of this act of mob rule?

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/marxism-again-south-african-parliament-votes-seize-land-white-farmers

I predict another Zimbabwe.

Posted - March 2, 2018

Responses

Unfortunately for them, there is little to no chance of the American Indians ever being in a position to implement such a plan to get back their own lands. But either there, or in the African case, are we not likely to see fairness and logic in the change. The outcome almost certainly, as in Zimbabwe, will be to the benefit of those in high places, and their friends, to the detriment of those at the lower end of the economic ladder who formerly benefited from competent, stable, local agricultural industry. Zimbabwe's agricultural industry was ruined, so that from being an economically stable net exporter of foodstuffs, it went to being an economically unstable net importer. This post was edited by rattbagge at March 2, 2018 9:55 PM MST
      March 2, 2018 12:57 PM MST

Samo-samo in the USA: 
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-device-allowing-steal-cash-innocent-citizens-atm/
      March 2, 2018 1:28 PM MST

• tsk tsk......FAIL! :P
      March 2, 2018 6:52 PM MST

thefreethoughtproject.com | 502: Bad gateway
      March 2, 2018 2:06 PM MST

The server is down. Try again later. In the meantime, stay out of Oklahoma.
      March 2, 2018 2:33 PM MST

What do you think that 'act of mob rule' is the end result of? such chains go on forever.
      March 2, 2018 2:20 PM MST

I won't pretend to know the history of this country, but I know about Aparteid.  I'm wondering if this is more of the same but in reverse.

This is just going to cause intense hostility.   INTENSE.  Those people kill each other at the drop of a hat on that continent.

March 2, 2018 10:43 PM MST