Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Trump enjoying his presidency do you think? He is trying to be President for life now, dispite the fact he is loathed world-wide.

Is Trump enjoying his presidency do you think? He is trying to be President for life now, dispite the fact he is loathed world-wide.

Posted - March 6, 2018

Responses

Not everyone who disagrees with you loves Trump. There is middle ground between that and allowing him to render you batshizz crazy about 24/7 as you do.
      March 7, 2018 4:51 PM MST

Well, guess what else I do 24/7?  I listen to minds much loftier than yours and mine.  They are all horrified.  You see, Stu, some of us cannot go on our merry way just eating our baloney sandwiches and pretending that all is the same as it ever was.

I'd like to think that as the world is crumbling around me, I at least tried to shout a warning to people like you.

March 7, 2018 5:02 PM MST

So you know everything and have taken it upon yourself to preach to the great unwashed about Trump. Well isn't that special? Hope you're at least enjoying yourself, because you are accomplishing nothing. It really is all about you, isn't it?
      March 7, 2018 8:11 PM MST

I cannot believe you will be so obstinate as to even try and defend him.  Even in a non-judgmental fashion.  It is simply too late for that.

Too late.  Stop it already.  He is a DEMON.    I am not preaching a thing.  Are you daft?  Turn on the NEWS.  (not FOX)

March 7, 2018 8:14 PM MST

I am in no way defending him. I'm only talking about you. I cannot believe that you would be so obstinate as to not realize that. Actually, I shouldn't be so surprised. But as I said, there is middle ground between loving Trump and being batshizz crazy about him as you are. Not everyone who disagrees with you is defending him. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at March 8, 2018 5:35 PM MST
      March 7, 2018 9:17 PM MST

Is that a football in your pocket ?
      March 8, 2018 4:20 PM MST

Remember that sene in Blassing Sadles were the villan is signing forclosher papers for orphanages he say's  - work work work? Well that might be the same way Trump feels about his presidentcy (He hates the paper work but loves the power and causing havoc).  I don't  think he was joking about being president for life  and I think he would love to have the power to appont a new president when he retires or passes on. He probably could  never do that but  I bet he has people working on it. I was thinking maybe he could some how do it if he started  a war around election time then clamed War Time  Measures and say  the Country is too busy trying to win a war to have an election and he will stand in for another 4 years. Cheers! 
      March 7, 2018 6:05 PM MST

The film was called BLAZING Saddles, and real estate proceedings are called FORECLOSURES.
      March 7, 2018 7:58 PM MST

Well, now who is being the uppity know-it-all?  

March 7, 2018 8:16 PM MST

Well aren't we angry at the world? Who pissed in your cornflakes, Trump?
      March 7, 2018 9:18 PM MST

• All hail daddy trump 
      March 7, 2018 10:31 PM MST

He is used to being loathed; makes him feel successful. 
      March 8, 2018 12:31 AM MST