Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are adults who grew up sneaking tokes now open about their smokes?

Are adults who grew up sneaking tokes now open about their smokes?

Marijuana legal across the land.

Posted - March 7, 2018

Responses

It is not quite "across the land". Only a bit over 30 states have legalized the selling and use of Mariuana.

I suppose it is a sideffect of the "War on Drugs". Some ridiculously stiff sentences were given to people who essentially had done nothing. eg: a driver who gave a ride to a hitchhiker with some mariuana in his pocket. That became "transporting drugs" and several years of jailtime ;-))
      March 7, 2018 2:45 AM MST

The word is MARIJUANA.
      March 7, 2018 4:32 AM MST

I let go of both 30, 25 years ago.   The same people whose lives seemed to revolve around it then still make it their greatest enthusiasm.  Guess they have nothing better to do with their lives. This post was edited by officegirl at March 7, 2018 11:50 AM MST
      March 7, 2018 4:39 AM MST

I don't see that. Not much effect at all which suggest they have better things to do and are doing them along with exercising greater liberty.
      March 7, 2018 7:48 AM MST

Actually less liberty because now it is legal where I live I have to smell it sometimes daily. 
      March 7, 2018 12:17 PM MST