Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's another gender thing. The anti-Trump gals despise doofus. Guys? Not so much. Why? Because the women relate to the women he abused?

It's another gender thing. The anti-Trump gals despise doofus. Guys? Not so much. Why? Because the women relate to the women he abused?

It's visceral/palpable. We shudder and cringe at the sight of him and can barely tolerate listening to him. We mute him because he turns our stomachs and makes us want to barf. Now not all women who are anti him react that way. But enough of us do and I don't know any fella who gets that physically repelled. What do you think is the reason for the different levels of dislike/disgust/despair if not gender and our ability to relate to his victims?

Posted - March 8, 2018

Responses

We really didn't have very good choices this past election.
    Lets hope the next one will be better.
      March 9, 2018 9:59 AM MST

I'm counting on the Democratic party to not fail this time around.
      March 9, 2018 10:05 AM MST

I am not counting on anyone. I just hope whoever wins will get us out of this mess.
      March 9, 2018 10:08 AM MST

...and lead with dignity.  
      March 9, 2018 10:09 AM MST

That would be good for a change.
      March 9, 2018 11:21 AM MST

Remember STEPFORD WIVES Sharon? That is the only logical explanation. The "women" have been "transformed" magically into these perfect little wives who mirror their husbands/fathers/brothers/boyfriend's every view. They think they are independent but the brainwashed never realize they are. SIGH. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply! There are way more of them than I ever imagined in my wildest nightmares. Double SIGH. :(
      March 9, 2018 4:07 AM MST

I voted for President Trump based on his positions on issues. And he has not disappointed. 
    I don't care about his personal behavior. I don't care about his tweets. 
    I know what I would have gotten with Clinton and I wouldn't have been happy.  And Bill Clinton can stand toe to toe with Trump on personal actions all day long. And Hillary went right along with attacking the women who accused Bill of inappropriate behavior. 
    I have not seen Melonia attack any of Trump's accusers. 
    So it comes down to issues alone as it truly should every election. 
      March 8, 2018 4:53 PM MST

You don't care about character m2c. That's the only way you could stomach him. You don't care about character or morality or integrity. How do you reconcile that with your religious beliefs? I could not. How do you?  Thank you for your reply.
      March 9, 2018 4:11 AM MST

When both candidates have the same type of Skelton's in their closet....you have two choices: don't vote or vote on issues. 
    I have since decided issues are the way to go and if I believe the candidate will follow through. As far as religius beliefs, we are not to judge others. We have all fallen short. I am not the judge nor the jury, I leave it up to God.
      March 9, 2018 4:36 AM MST

It's about perspective. The question is whether the Clintons are morally superior. The answer is no, even if all the bullsh*t the left talk about Trump were true.

There are worse sins than harassing women. The Clintons are literally satanic.

March 9, 2018 5:10 AM MST

I would think my religious and moral beliefs would ALWAYS have to come first.  I could never vote for someone as vile as this man.  His background DOES matter and I clearly remember the conservatives (along with many liberals) were quite disturbed by Bill Clinton's actions before and during his time in the White House.

See, I don't respect anyone that won't hold the same bar up for their candidate as they would for their opponent's candidate.  Either you feel strongly about certain values and speak out or stay quiet.  

March 9, 2018 9:36 AM MST

People don't care about their morals when it's their man or woman in the political arena.
    The pat answer is that everybody does it.
    And that is from both sides and has been the attitude for a long time.
      March 9, 2018 9:56 AM MST

I'm most critical of people that actually try and tell me that they chose Trump because he upholds conservative values.  That is where I will challenge them.  Neither candidate was a good choice.  But to me, Donald was the one that can't control his emotions and be a good leader.  He's crass and he has baggage that shows he has a past that has nothing to do with "conservative values".
      March 9, 2018 10:03 AM MST

I think folks are so used to being hypocrites they have no problem with thinking they are really spiritual/religious/believe in Jesus and God but also support an alley cat rat like doofus don. Their view is seamless. They believe one thing has nothing to do with the other. Now I think character has everything to do with it. I haven't asked HIM but I think there is a very good chance that GOD weeps and is very disappointed in some of HIS children. He has said "what you do to the least of mine you do to me" and nobody gives a rat's a** and they continue on being racists and bigots and homophobes and haters. They are doing all of that to GOD too and don't care. How that can happen I have no idea but they are not honest or moral or admirable when they hypocritize themselves for a piece of scum like the doofus don donjohn. They can justify moralize support defend all they want. It's just so much BULLSH**! "WHAT YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MINE YOU DO TO ME". Those words matter to me. They always have and always will. I wish the doofus don supporters who go to church and read the bible cared about them too but they don't! More's the pity. What happens to them in the afterwards is all on them. Thank you for your reply PeaPod!  :)
      March 10, 2018 3:47 AM MST