Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Satan knows his time is short and by the behavior of his children do they feel and know it too?

Satan knows his time is short and by the behavior of his children do they feel and know it too?

Posted - March 8, 2018

Responses

I don't think Satan knows any such thing.

I doubt that pure evil and self-serving. self-centeredness allows for anything to penetrate the hellish reality they don't even know as hell.

They have nothing to compare it to.

So, they don't know what they are missing.   They live, they trash, they die.   There is nothing for it. 

Some are saved.  It is up to us not to judge and try and help.  When we cannot do that because to do so would cause harm to others, then it is time to cull the herd.  Lock them up and throw away the key and let go and let God handle them.  He made them, I didn't.

If they need to be killed because they are causing death and destruction?  Well, to me death is small.  They already wasted their lives and they are trying to waste the lives of others?  Let them leave the earth.  What care I?

March 8, 2018 9:28 PM MST

Spoken like a true Tasmanian Devil.....well put ....lol 
      March 9, 2018 3:15 AM MST

Satan absolutely knows his day is nearing. however as the master of deception that he is, he has managed to keep most in the dark.
      March 8, 2018 10:46 PM MST

The signs are everywhere, His people know.
      March 9, 2018 1:45 AM MST

Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.
      March 9, 2018 8:14 AM MST

Maybe God will show leniency toward Satan if he believes in Creation but be most harsh on those who have forsaken Creation for belief in the story of evolution. 

March 9, 2018 2:13 AM MST

Why does everyone Purloin this imagery man ....He's never ever wrote hateful books inciting murder and certainly never brainwashed his followers....
      March 9, 2018 3:13 AM MST

All literature has an antagonist and a protagonist and the bible is no different.
    The antagonist is the opposing force that brings conflict and is instrumental in the development of the protagonist, or main character.

This post was edited by antibiotic at March 9, 2018 4:32 AM MST
      March 9, 2018 4:31 AM MST

Satan knows his time is short and wants to try to stop the witnessing work but can't. He has many killed but but cannot break everyone's integrity. As far as those blinded by Satan that think this world is in such chaos with all of the terrorism and confused children acting out as a natural product of evolution or something, they for the most part don't take any note. Then you also have those religious people that take no note of the witnessing work.

(Revelation 12:11, 12) And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

(Matthew 24:36-39) “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

(2 Peter 3:1-7) Beloved ones, this is now the second letter I am writing you in which, as in my first one, I am stirring up your clear thinking faculties by way of a reminder, 2 that you should remember the sayings previously spoken by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3 First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.” 5 For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water. 7 But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
      March 9, 2018 4:47 AM MST

Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.
      March 9, 2018 8:16 AM MST

Thank you for your comment Beans. Very kind.
      March 13, 2018 3:33 PM MDT

I know everyone’s time is short, much shorter than any would like. I don’t spend any of mine concerned with the doings of mythical characters conjured up by backward Bronze Age religions. This post was edited by Don Barzini at March 9, 2018 3:39 PM MST
      March 9, 2018 6:06 AM MST

Quote: [I know everyone’s time is short, much shorter than any would like. I don’t spend any of mine concerned with the doings of mythical characters conjured up by backward Bronze Age religions.]

Me either but you and me both spend a bit of time talking about religion and the Bible.
      March 9, 2018 6:45 AM MST

Indeed we do, but Satan for me is at the same level of concern as Mars the God of War.
    My bigger issues exist with theist dogmatism as a whole. 
      March 9, 2018 7:30 AM MST

I have previously shown the Satan is the god of centralized government. If you missed that, please go along with the precept for the moment. We can draw general observations about Satan's methods by watching the methods of central authorities.

In the great southwest we have a lot of stories about the establishment of centralized government, embodied by this or that lawman. We have Judge Roy Bean, Wyatt Earp, Sam Bass, and a few others who established their authority by killing the opposition. Most of these stories involve one-on-one confrontations or one clearly defined gang against another clearly defined gang where the only path to a resolution was for everybody one one side to kill everybody on the other side. 

Now imagine that generalization taken to the extreme, and you have what we call Armageddon. Satan's people don't care if the whole world gets wrecked as long as they can be on top all the way to the bottom. Shortness of time has nothing to do with it; only the fullness of time matters.
      March 9, 2018 7:28 AM MST