Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The extreme right-wing is very scary. Very violent or threatening too. How do the rest of us fight them when they are weaponized?

The extreme right-wing is very scary. Very violent or threatening too. How do the rest of us fight them when they are weaponized?

Posted - March 11, 2018

Responses

I think the left-wing are far far worse Rosie......
      March 11, 2018 9:19 AM MDT

"splain yourself. The extreme right wing are weaponized. I am a Liberal Dem and I despised guns. How am I a threat compared to a weaponized racist Fasticst bigot? This reply from you shocks me. Thank yoiu for your reply NJ and Happy Spring Forward Sunday.
      March 11, 2018 10:14 AM MDT

In England the Labour party is very left wing and is suppose to represent the working class people .... It has nothing to do with gun laws and allowing people to own guns....

Things like Blair and all his cronies are just in politics for money and power and care very little for the people or who's life they screw up....
      March 11, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

What right wing group are you talking about?

The violent groups I see are left wings. Anti fa and those who riot and create violence because they don't want another person of a different opinion to speak. 
    There was a speaker and a professor injured at a college because they could not shut his speech down. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/03/04/protesters-at-middlebury-college-shout-down-speaker-attack-him-and-a-professor/

That is what need to worry about....what ever happened to "I may disagree with what you say BUT I will defend your right to say it?"
      March 11, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

• The right wing is very scared of you. Well, less of you and more of what you represent. The left epitomizes suppression. When it comes to any free debate or introduction of facts, the left becomes very intolerant of dissent. It's not just first amendment rights. It's the entire framework of civil liberty. As I see it, the right is a reaction to where the left has brought us. We respect the rule of law and legitimate authority. However, this idea that anything the government cannot own, manage, operate or administer being dismantled, is clearly oppressive. Incidentally, I think we've seen far more dangerous civil disorder out of unruly mobs expressing their "disagreement" over something that rubbed their leftist feelings the wrong way. 
      March 11, 2018 9:56 AM MDT

Very true.  When anything some people don't understand, like,  or agree with becomes automatically for them an object of hatred, extremist rhetoric, "investigations",and name-calling - then of course many will become fearful.
      March 11, 2018 10:03 AM MDT

I am more afraid with of what they can do with a pen then what they can do with a gun.
    Extremists can be on either side. They are all a bunch of nuts.
      March 11, 2018 12:47 PM MDT

I'm with Lulu here.  Any extremist from either side is scary as heck.  

Traditionally though, many hate groups tend to lean Republican, but I know there are some leftist nuts out there too.
      March 11, 2018 1:54 PM MDT

That is probably true, but if someone was holding a gun on me I wouldn't care what side he was on. I would just want to get the hell out of there.
      March 11, 2018 2:04 PM MDT