Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I like Senator Elizabeth Warren very much. I don't understand why she won't take a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry. Do you?

I like Senator Elizabeth Warren very much. I don't understand why she won't take a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry. Do you?

Just like those who take the 5th. Makes them appear to be guilty. What do they have to hide? Sadly same thing with her. If she is part Native American then DNA testing will prov it. It will also prove if she isn't.  Why avoid settling the issue once-and-for-all? It will keep hounding her forever after. I don't know what the truth is. Maybe she doesn't either and doesn't want to discover that what she believed all these years isn't true?

Posted - March 12, 2018

Responses

She is not and she knows it. If she was she would have already come out with the test and told President Trump what she thinks of him and his name of Pocohanas for her. 
    But she can't and the things she used her "ancestry" to get favor with may come back on her....
      March 12, 2018 6:09 AM MDT

I don't care who does/says the dumba** thing m2c.  Whether it is the donjohn or Elizabeth Warren. Dumb is dumb. I don't get it. Tell the truth ALWAYS and you never have to worry about  being outed. Simple. Logical. Too many dumba** people who lie to suit me. Bah humbug! Notice I am not defending Elizabeth? When a Lib does something wrong I come down hard. I'd sure like to see you do that on one of yours!  I'm just sayin'!  Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 12, 2018 7:59 AM MDT

Who cares about "DNA"?  If she wants to be a "native American" then let her. In her way of thinking that makes her a victim twice over (as she is a woman as well) and so then automatically exempt from all criticism from anyone. Say anything against her and she pulls her "victim" card - gets up on her high horse and says "how dare you criticize a woman, native American or whatever.  Which indicates the kind of thinking that goes on here in Massachusetts.  She may represent this state but does not represent or speak for me!. This post was edited by officegirl at March 12, 2018 1:09 PM MDT
      March 12, 2018 6:10 AM MDT

If she is as stupiddumb as you say then she will do just fine in politics. Look at how far doofus don has come and he lies every day about everything. I think ALL LIARS are STUPID DUMB. I don't care what political party they come from. Stupid dumb is  stupid dumb is stupid dumb. Etcetera and so forth. Thank you for your reply. Well if you had the DNA of Serena Williams you would be worth $150,000, just have gotten married and given birth to a sweet baby daughter and be the best female tennis player the sport has ever known. That's why we care about our DNA. It is whom we are. Your DNA is not interchangeable. It fixes you to be that specific you. You don't care? I wouldn't tell my parents that og. You are their coupling in living form.
      March 12, 2018 8:04 AM MDT

I didn't say she was "stupiddumb" at all.  Just misguided.  She is very popular here but I would not vote for her. Because I do not count myself as a "victim" whether I have been victimized or not!  When the sexual harassment at the workplace became a big thing his last year she suddenly remembered she had been hit on years ago and named names.  Like it was somehow a special club she wanted to belong to. A victim's club. And I couldn't help thinking well which one of us has never been hit on at work?   But I don't need her help or that of the government just because I am a woman.  I can handle myself thank you very much!   Like we have forever. 
      March 12, 2018 9:21 AM MDT

LOL!!!!!! That should be obvious.

That closet communist **** is a mentally ill, self hating, anti white, racist who desperately wants to be something other than white, but ISN'T. 

She doesn't have a drop of non Caucasian blood in her veins and a DNA test might make even the delusional far left see her for what she is; a pretender.
      March 12, 2018 6:26 AM MDT