Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The donjohn landgrabs via Eminent Domain and what happens next? Does he pay FAIR MARKET VALUE for it? As assessed by whom? His guy?

The donjohn landgrabs via Eminent Domain and what happens next? Does he pay FAIR MARKET VALUE for it? As assessed by whom? His guy?

Doofus don is a notorious cheapskate who stiffs people. When the doofus eminent domains who is gonna get the short stick? Doofus don? C'mon!  :(

Posted - March 12, 2018

Responses

I have come up with a couple of new nicknames for the Chief Doofus. How about Mast-a-Don. The creatures once roamed the continent and are related to elephants. (the mascot of the Republican Party)  Then there is 'Don-full-of- Knotts.'  Don't forget  Hostess 'King Dons', a tasty treat for the kids. They were originally called  Hostess Ding Dongs, but some other baking company already used 'Ding Dongs,' and sued Hostess. Then they called 'em King Dongs, but that didn't work so they settled for 'King Dons'.
      March 12, 2018 12:56 PM MDT

You just blew me away once again with your creativity bh! You are seriously thoughtful and inventively imaginative! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! You know we have a Knott's berry farm here in California. I wonder if they'd sue? Never heard of King Dons but doofus is so fat food is the best way to describe him. Lard coming from being deep-fried in beef fat. And very sugary guaranteed to give you Diabetes and rot your teeth out! Is the King Don for real or part of your  creation?  I wonder where the Republicans got the elephant from? I'm gonna Google it! Anyway thanks for creative reply and Happy Tuesday. :)
      March 13, 2018 3:20 AM MDT

Thank you for your kind words. 'King Dons' were originally intended for Canadian distribution, but I have found them here in the U.S.A.  I was a youngster then, and not concerned with diabetes or tooth preservation. 
      March 13, 2018 12:08 PM MDT

Really? Well doofus shouldda co-opted that instead of Make America Great Again. Heck I'm gonna ask and say I learned about King Dons from you? Okey dokey? Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 14, 2018 6:11 AM MDT

Eminent domain requires payment of fair market value.
      March 13, 2018 4:47 AM MDT