Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever hear of "golden showers"? I hadn't until the cheeseburger donjohn was ALLEGED to have participated in some. Comments?

Ever hear of "golden showers"? I hadn't until the cheeseburger donjohn was ALLEGED to have participated in some. Comments?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

Say What Nanoose? I had not heard that. Good grief. SIGH. Well we all know what a piece of trash doofus is. He lacks any moral character or honor or integrity. Ugh! Thank you for your reply. Where didja hear that sweetie?  Just wonderin'!
      March 15, 2018 3:17 AM MDT

Not a particular nice subject Rosie.......it is though sterile when it leaves your body if you're healthy....
    Aparently it's the sort of mischief babies get up to when having their nappies changed....I've been caught a few times when I've changed my nieces and nephews nappies...:(
      March 14, 2018 5:52 PM MDT

Being totally ignorant about it D it completely unsettled me. I know different strokes and all that but really? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! I can only imagine what other skeletons the doofus has in his sexually obsessive abusive closet?
      March 15, 2018 3:19 AM MDT

To each their own I suppose Rosie....
      March 15, 2018 4:32 PM MDT

Yep. Happy Friday D! :)
      March 16, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

I have one comment to that.....EEEEEEEEEW!
      March 14, 2018 5:52 PM MDT

Yeah,read about it years ago.

It is a fetish. (a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.)

(Apparently) Trump was never accused of getting a golden shower ― he was accused of watching urine play happen from across the room.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-is-a-golden-shower_us_587640bfe4b03c8a02d44151

(Semi interesting link from which the phrase in italics was taken.)
      March 14, 2018 7:52 PM MDT

I guess I just didn't hang out in the right places or something tom. When I read about it a couple of days ago I was seriously shocked! I know different strokes and all that but still. We have different ideas of sexual pleasure certainly and that particular one is not on my list. Thank you for your reply m'dear and for the link. I appreciate both. Happy Thursday! :) Oh. I HAVE heard of a "golden parachute". That's when people leave a  job and they take with them all kinds of goodies like stock and profit-sharing etcetera. Then there was the "golden ticket" in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. There are "Golden Retriever" dogs. A "golden" anniversary which I think is 50 years of marriage? Stuff like that! :)
      March 15, 2018 3:25 AM MDT

Like I said, I (only) read about it.

I think that during our upbringing it is possible that unbeknownst to us and without our consent certain things become eroticized for us.

And then short of professional help, we're stuck with that Pavlovian response.

Fortunately, my upbringing was not so tainted.
      March 15, 2018 12:27 PM MDT

Some kids grow up in really bizarre circumstances. That is to say bizarre to me. I wonder if there is always a direct link between what the parents spoke about, engaged in and what the children take away as "normal"? For instance foodwise  I've read that in some countries sheeps' eyeballs are a delicacy. If you are served them and refuse to eat them it is considered an insult. The people that consider them a delicacy grew up with that view and while it doesn't appeal to me maybe I'd love them if mom prepared them! So the same is true of everything.  It's just that the current American prez is so off-the-rails wacky that nothing should surprise me. SIGH. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Friday! :)
      March 16, 2018 2:26 AM MDT

Yes I have heard of them.
    It's when a sick sex perv. let's people pee on them.
      March 15, 2018 2:29 PM MDT

I don't get it either Lulu'sMom. To have an American prez tainted by even the suggestion of being involved somehow even if only watching just blows my mind. But it shouldn't. By now we know for sure this prez is a wacky nutjob with no moral core, integrity or honor. Whatever ugly you can imagine he probably has already done it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you m'dear! :)
      March 16, 2018 2:30 AM MDT

That is something many people do - behind closed doors.   Many years ago I dated someone briefly who did it but I had no enthusiasm for it. 
      March 17, 2018 4:11 PM MDT