Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He PROMISED he would only hire the BEST people. Why does he keep firing them and replacing them?

He PROMISED he would only hire the BEST people. Why does he keep firing them and replacing them?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

Some of them are deep state operatives and they have to be cleaned out.

Some of them are just too frightened to do their jobs. The system is threatening their careers, threatening to go after their families, threatening them with malicious prosecution, or even threatening their lives. Most don't have the balls to stand up to that. So Trump has to replace them with people of greater courage.

Trump's promise, if you can call it that, was to me, not to you. It's about what the right considers "best". Your opinions don't count. By firing people he's not satisfied with, he is keeping his promise to his supporters. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 13, 2018 11:54 AM MDT
      March 13, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

• I agree with most of that. Just as when teams hire a coach, they think they have the best man for the job and if he does not meet expectations, they fire him and hire another best man for the job.
      March 13, 2018 10:47 AM MDT

Because he hired real human beings with opinions that don't always mesh with his.  He is a true narcissist and doesn't have the ability to share ideas with others.  He wanted a group of Stepford wives that would never challenge him imho.
      March 13, 2018 10:54 AM MDT

Geez I thought I responded to this yesterday PeaPod. Where'd it go? Anyway doofus' entire government is Stepford based. He fires those who won't robotically agree with he. Thank you for your reply!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 14, 2018 1:41 PM MDT
      March 14, 2018 6:27 AM MDT