Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Firing anyone who gives him any lip the doofus will FINALLY have total freedom to do anything! Aren't you excited?

Firing anyone who gives him any lip the doofus will FINALLY have total freedom to do anything! Aren't you excited?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

• I've revised my thinking recently. Evidently two wrongs DO make a right. Otherwise, someone would have fired the power hungry and arrogant Hilary Clinton long ago. Just because there is agreement, doesn't mean it's for the best as was seen in the last administration. Also, usurpation of power and taking on powers not given to a President or Secretary of State is as old as the republic. The classic case was Lincoln and Seward. Seward wanted Lincoln to be a figurehead while he wielded all the power. He even placed it in writing. Lincoln himself overstepped his bounds by revoking the writ of habeous corpus and seizing railroad property and telegraph terminals before war ever broke out. 
      March 13, 2018 11:31 AM MDT

You are so like the doofus in at least one respect. He can't quit Hillary and neither, it seems, can you. He drags her forward with him. She is his special amulet..good luck charm...he can't do without her. He will never let her go. What this response has to do with the question I asked I do not fathom. Perhaps you can connect them for me. I really do prefer folks who answer the question I ask rather than take off on a riff they prefer. If it matters. If it doesn't so be it. Thank you for your reply ub and Happy Wednesday to thee. You bring up Hillary and Lincoln and Seward. I am asking about the doofus don. Just a friendly reminder.
      March 14, 2018 5:54 AM MDT