Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm guessing the donjohn never got past Tillerson calling him a MORON. You know how the don can't let go of anything? Is MORON one of them?

I'm guessing the donjohn never got past Tillerson calling him a MORON. You know how the don can't let go of anything? Is MORON one of them?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

Typical. The left is weak. It knows it can't win a fight with us. It always loses debates. It can't logically make an argument. So it resorts to strange mind games. It tries to kid everyone that it is weak to fight and strong to meekly take sh*t.

Strong people don't stand for that. I would f***ing destroy someone for speaking to me like that on the world stage.  Just firing him is really quite merciful. He has let it go. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 13, 2018 11:58 AM MDT
      March 13, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

What debate has been lost?  Walking around staring into a flashlight and pretending you see the light is just blinding you further.

No one is even remotely on the same page as you and your WINNING streak except maybe Charlie Sheen.

March 14, 2018 9:54 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 15, 2018 2:50 AM MDT

"No one is even remotely on the same page as you" 

This sentence encapsulates the delusions of the far left. Debates are won or lost by reason and evidence, not by the opinion of spectators. Opinion doesn't make reality. It wouldn't matter if everyone in the entire world agreed with you and disagreed with me. I'd still be right and you'd still be wrong.

About half of America shares my views. Answermug, thank God, is not a microcosm of the U.S. or the world.

The only reason I come to this communist echo chamber of a site, is to better understand the psychology of leftist lunatics. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 16, 2018 1:12 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 4:19 AM MDT

HAHAHAHA You got that right. ;))
      March 16, 2018 1:12 PM MDT

"It knows it can't win a fight with us". It just did. In Pennsylvania. A 20 point swing a mere 15 months into a first term is unprecedented. That's on the heels of a blue Senate win in Alabama, which is actually impossible. Your poster boy is in his death spiral, he's electoral poison.
      March 15, 2018 5:01 AM MDT

Irrelevant. Democracy is just a game to resolve conflict. It doesn't decide who is right and who is wrong. 

If majority support is your definition of winning a fight, then yes the left can win fights. My world view is based on objective reality. If a majority agree that 2 + 2 = 5 that doesn't make it so. They've still lost the argument as far as I'm concerned.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 16, 2018 1:12 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 7:01 AM MDT

I'm sure it's the main reason. I bet within the next few days  Trump will say or  tweet something about how he regrets not taking that IQ test contest that he challanged Tillerson to. Cheers!
      March 13, 2018 11:31 AM MDT

Ya know what Nanoose I forgot all about that! I'm not gonna take that bet m'dear. I think you have a lock on it! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 14, 2018 6:25 AM MDT

Well, I thought he thought it was his nickname since everyone calls him that from Tillerson to Oprah Winfrey.

That is probably because he is a moron.

They say that the reason he decided to run for President was because of Obama humiliating him at that Press Release Party.

What a complete moron.

March 14, 2018 9:31 PM MDT

I heard that too Sharon but I don't believe it for a minute. It's another lie to deflect. Putin decided the doofus  would be the perfect useful idiot to groom and install as US prez. As you can see he made a very good choice. The scope of what Russia did to elect the doofus beginning in 2013 is staggering. All the a**kissing doofus did just because initially he desperately wanted to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. He went over there for a beauty pageant in 2013 and predictably and stupidly engaged in sexually deviant activities that gave Putin YOOOGE dirt on him which is what Putin is holding over his head. The doofus is desperately afraid that if he ticks Putin off that info will leak. Of course his base won't mind. They are brainwashed to accept everything he does/says as being directly from God! AS IF! It's gonna be interesting once the Dems are the majority in House( which is almost a sure thing slamdunk if current indications hold true). We shall see. I believe it's gonna get way better for we the people (excluding his brainwashed base) and way worse for the doofus.Oh boy! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 15, 2018 2:59 AM MDT
      March 15, 2018 2:58 AM MDT